chapter 18 (1/2)

All the crew members were happy that teach that mf is dead.

Even though the betrayal hurt, they were happy that the person who betrayed them was dead. But that didn't made the mood on the mobydick any better.

They were still sad that thatch is injured.

"Ahh I don't like it" haruta said frustrated.

"What happened?" Asked a very confused jozu.

"I'm still angry on that bastard teach, I don't know why even after I heard that he is dead, I was happy and felt content but I'm still sad"

"I can understand haruta whatever happened, he was still a crew member who sailed with us for more than a decade he was one of our brother whom we loved so it's not easy to suddenly feel okay about the betrayal and be happy and it's completely all right." Jozu said softly understanding what haruta and most of the crew members were going through.

Whitebeard didn't like how everybody was sad and depressed, he hates to see his children like these.

"My dear children, it's alright your brother thatch is okay and don't worry everything's all right now" pops said with calm voice.

They all suddenly felt a Little calm because for them if their father tell them that everything's okay then everything is really okay.

Everybody smiled and yelled a "yes oyaji"

"Yess oyaji" everybody turned to look at ace.
(People on the deck said yes oyaji at the same time and ace said it a little late then them, I hope it's not confusing 😅)

"Wait! Ace, did you just called him oyaji???" Ash asked shocked.

Instead of answering him, he just turned around. Their it was, the whitebeard mark displaying proudly on his back.

All of them were speechless except for few people obviously.

"Ace, my son come here" pops called him near his chair.

"Everyone welcome our new family member, your new brother ace" pops said firmly.

"Wohooo"
"Yeah finally ace"
"Ace is our brother now"
"We have a new brother"
"Yeahhhhh ace "
"Ace ace ace ace"

Cheering could be heard from all over deck.

Ace stand proudly and happily near pops he turned around to look at marco. Who gave him a happy smile and a thumbs up.

"Lets celebrate, a big party" yelled haruta and ash.

"Yeah" everyone cheered loudly, one thing that whitebeard pirates loves the most is celebration and party's.

"Woah, what are you guys celebrating without me?" Asked someone.

"Thatch!" Yelled everyone happily, not only ace joined them finally but thatch is also awake. They all are so happy that for a moment they all forget what happened yesterday night.

"Why are you here yoi" Marco scold thatch.

"What do you mean, of course. I wanted to see the moment where ace joined us" thatch said.

"Thatchy" someone yelled and jumped on thatch but was caught by Marco instead.

"No luffy yoi, just because thatch is awake doesn't mean he is good, he is still injured and he is going back to infirmary" Marco said and glared at thatch.

Luffy nodded and Marco was ready to took him back to infarmary when ace spoke.

"Ahh Marco I want to talk about something with you guys and oyaji"