chapter 23 (1/2)

"Roger" says the blue gentleman.

"What did dragon san said sabo-kun" blue gentleman aka sabo's ally asked.

"It's nothing, Koala don't worry. He just assigned me on a personal mission" sabo said.

Blue gentleman aka sabo, the chief of the revolutionary army he always wore a long black jacket with a buckle on the left sleeve, with a blue shirt and vest, a frilled cravat, and a simple belt holding a pair of loosen light-blue pants with black boot. He also wears a pair of brown gloves and the top hat with goggles over the band.

"That's rare, dragon san and a personal mission? Sounds weird" koala said suspiciously eyeing sabo. Apparantly the blue gentleman has a habit of going on deadly missions without caring about anything or his own well being.

"Well, it has something to do with his son, that's the only thing I could tell you because it's a secret" he said and winked at her.

"Okay if you say, but... Be careful if you come back with even a scratch I'm gonna kill you" she said angrily with her teeth looking like sharks teeth.

Sabo just nodded his head like a sacred kitten.

"Well then I'm off" sabo said as he bowed his head down like a gentleman he is.

He bid his goodbye and went away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oyaji! Oyaji!"

The lookout shouted from the crow's nest, telescope in hand.

"What is it jack?" Whitebeard asks, chugging down some sake.

"The Red Force is approaching!"

Whitebeard pauses in his drinking.

What is that red-haired brat doing in the East Blue?" Whitebeard asks himself. He takes another swig of sake and swishes it around in his mouth for a moment. "Jack, do they look like they want to fight?"

"No..." Jack mumbles, extending his telescope.

"There isn't anything that's indicating a challenge on their part."

Whitebeard swallows and frowns. The sunlight beats down on his large head and he squints in mild discomfort.

"Alright then. Let's see what the brat wants." Out of the corner of his eye, Whitebeard sees Marco emerging from his cabin. The first division commander looks weary, and he rolls his stiff shoulders as he walks towards his captain.

"Is there something up-yoi? I heard a bit of commotion." Marco says. He cracks his neck and tension falls from his body.

"Been busy my son?" Whitebeard asks.

"Just a lot of paperwork this time from our last mission"

"Anyway, you didn't answer my question-yoi. Is there something wrong?" Marco asked again.

"Nothing at the moment, but we may have a visitor on board."

Marco makes a confused sound then turns to look where his captain was previously looking. Realization sets in and the phoenix groans, while Whitebeard laughs at his misery.

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"Whitebeard!"

The Red Force glides along the glassy blue waters next to the Moby Dick. A man dressed in a black cloak and floral pants jumps onto the deck. His signature crazy red hair sparks recognition for anyone who sees.

"Shanks..." Marco grumbles, crossing his arms almost defensively.

As soon as Shanks lands on the wooden deck, energy waves ripple through the air and lots of the crew tumbles over, unconscious.
(I searched shanks entry on Google because I don't know how to write it 😂😂)