chapter 20

"oh shit... My head feels like it will burst" ace said holding his head.

Looks like drinking this much booze isn't good.

Everybody in dining looks okay.

"Wtf?" Thought ace.

"Here.." thatch said as he give ace a bowl of soup and luffy his breakfast.

"Drink this it will help with the headache"

"Ace it was so fun yesterday, did you enjoyed your birthday?" Luffy asked happily.

Ace closed his eyes for a moment, the headache is too much and luffy's shouting/loud voice isn't helping at all.

"Hmmm it was good" ace whispered.

"What ? Ace i didn't hear you properly" luffy whined, he hates when ace say things under his breath.

Ace doesn't want to lash out on his brother, he really hates it. He doens't like when luffy gets sad.

"Luffy the birthday was so fun and I'm really happy but we will talk later okay. My head hurts." Ace said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Luffy are you done? If yes, then should we go outside" izou asked coming near them as he noticed ace's irritated face.

As soon as he said that they heard a cannonball being fired at them.

Ace and izou looked at each other and then at luffy.

"Luffy stay with the cook here, we will be right back" ace said and hurried outside with izou and some other members.

"Marco! What's happening here?" Ace asked panicked.

"Ahh don't worry ace yoi some no name rookies are trying to attack our ship, you know how it is. Every other pirate come here thinking that they can a fight against a yonko. It's not a big deal yoi" Marco said as he watched jack shooting cannonballs back, with thatch and his division going on their ship and fighting them easily.

Not even five minutes later the no name pirate begged for his life.

"Wow, now that's pathetic" ace said as he judged that pirates with izou who also nodded his head, agreeing with him.

"I know right, some small frys really think that they could really come and defeat whitebeard. Stupid kids yoi" Marco said smirking.

"Luffy no!" They heard someone yell, they all turned to look at a cook running behind luffy trying to catch him but failing miserably.

"Oyy luffy, what are you doing? Didn't ace told you to stay Inside with cooks. Why did you come out?" Izou asked.

"Well i didn't hear any cannon anymore and ace was here too, so I came too" luffy said pouting.

Ace can feel his headache coming back.

"Luffy can't you understand a single thing, why are you so stubborn huh!? You always do this, you never listen to other people and always do whatever you want. You are such a pain in the ass luffy" ace yelled irritately and went away from there.

They all watched silently.

Luffy felt bad and sad. Big fat Tears were coming out of his but he hid his face with his hat.

"Luffy yoi" Marco whispered softly.

But luffy just ran away from there to God knows where.

"What happened Marco?" Thatch asked as he come back after taking all the treasure from that no name pirate.

"Ace yelled at luffy yoi" Marco said as he looked in the direction where luffy went.

Thatch's eyes widened , he could never imagine ace yelling at luffy, that promising eyes he saw when ace came here for the first time. Those eyes which clearly says that- touch him(luffy) and I will make your life living hell. That overprotective brother yelled at his little brother.