Chapter 14

Everyone wanted to party today since teach and his group has returned after 2 months but since most of them were on island they postpone the party. But no worries they will party some other day.

Marco is on his way to deliver a bowl of soup to an angry fire brat.

Since thatch is blaming him that, it's because of Marco ace didn't come for dinner. Thatch gave him a mission and that is to make sure ace ate whole soup and Marco is actually determined to fulfill it.

So he is here infront of ace's room with a big bowl of soup in his hands.

Knock knock

Ace didn't answer, Marco sighed.

"Ace yoi, I'm coming in" after saying that Marco opened the door and closed it afterwards and looked at ace.

Ace was sitting on one of the corner of the room, knees touching his chest, hands on his knees, his head buried in his hands.

"Ace this soup is for you yoi" Marco said while going towards ace.

Ace just glared at him hatefully.

Marco sat infront of ace while putting the bowl of soup near ace.

It's been more than 30 minute since Marco was here sitting infront of ace.

Ace sighed. He took the bowl in his hand and started eating it. He knows if he didn't eat soup, Marco will not go from here and ace just wants to be alone.

"Luffy ate his dinner and right now he is with thatch yoi." Marco Informed ace.

With a thump ace put down the bowl and looked at Marco while nodding his head as a way of saying thankyou for letting him know about luffy.

"Ace i know yoi that you don't want to talk about it but please try to understand everyone wants you guys to join us specially oyaji, he really love luffy and you too. he wants you to be the part of his family yoi, and what made you think that we are not going to accept you yoi?" Marco asked in the end because he really don't have any idea why ace said that they can't accept everyone.

Ace clenched his fist, his anger simmered up nearly at boiling point and he finally burst out with a question that he wanted to ask ever since waking up.

"Why the hell do you guys call him father?" Ace spat the word out before he could stop himself.

"What's wrong with using the title of what he is huh? He is your captain"

Marco looked at ace with a strange expression which one can call pity?.

"He calls us his children/sons and we call him our father" Marco said while closing his eyes, a fond smile on his face. Thinking about his father and his big family.

After a pause. Marco opened his eyes a fond smile still on his face, he looked directly at ace.

"It's just a word..... but it makes us Happy" ace just looked down his hairs covering his eyes he knew he shouldn't be feeling jealous but he can't help it.

"Like fucking hell!" ace yelled.

Marco blinked at him wide-eyed.

"But you can't accept everyone, he won't accept everyone as his son, i know" ace said lowering his voice until it sounds like a whisper. Ace just buried his face in his hands.

 Ace just buried his face in his hands