chapter 24

Luffy coughed violently. He'd sick from past three days.

"A..ce......" Luffy whispered.

"Yeah yeah luffy, I'm here." ace whispered, while holding luffy's hand in his.

Flashback...

They docked on an really small island which has no sign of human and animals, the island wasn't even on maps.but they decided to stop there just in case they find something interesting.

All of them were scattered around in small groups and one of the group was luffy, ace and thatch.

All three of them was just wandering carelessly and when they hear the sound of water.

"Hey thatch can you hear this? The sound of water falling" ace asked.

"Well now you said it , i can hear it too" thatch said.

"Wait! What are you guys Talking about ace , thatchy" luffy whined.

Both of them looked at each other, nodding there head, they went in the direction where the voice was coming from.

But they didn't notice luffy going in another direction in the middle.

"Suggeee a beetle" luffy said with stars in his eyes.

He has never seen beetles this big in his village nor in mountains.

"Woah they are so many beetles and insec-" something caught his eyes and that was a really tempting and tasty looking mushroom 🍄

And luffy who is an idiot, didn't even bother to check it or anything like that he just went ahead and ate that mushroom.

And he was immediately disgusted by the taste of it.

"Huh! It looked good but it doesn't taste that good" luffy thought.

"Lufyyyyy where are you?" He heard ace calling him.

"I'm here ace" luffy shouted back.

"Luffy where were you come fast, me and thatch discovered a waterfall" ace said happily.

"Let's go there ace" luffy yelled excitedly.

On that same day in night after dinner.

The twist of his stomach caught him off guard, and Luffy grunted in pain, balling his fist. Even though wasn't quite used to that foreign feeling, he leaned over to the side and suddenly today's meal was all out.

He couldn't control his body, nor did he know how to. He tried his best to gasp for air but in no avail. He continued to clutch his stomach in hopes to stop the burning of his throat and the soreness of his abdomen, yet nothing worked.

as Luffy's whole face was flushed, his gasps were shallow and his body was shaking awfully.

"What is happening..?" Luffy thought as it was getting hard to breath.

Hearing luffy's painful whimpers, ace woke up. Only to see luffy's whole body shaking, face red.

Ace jerked up, panicked.

"Luffy what's wrong ?" Ace asked flailing his arms, confused.

"A.ce.. it hurts, it hurts so muc-" Luffy coughed again, vomiting his guts out.

Ace took luffy in his arms, wrapping blanket around him(luffy) and ran towards Marco's room.

Knock knock

Marco woke up to someone banging his door violently.

"Ace what are you doing here yoi?" Marco asked as he opened door.