The Tagger-1

Sam had been busy all morning interrogating both Jamie and Dazson along with three other drug dealers over some cocaine drug chain that was busted at the Jay Street for Rosa. It was interesting to watch as the entire scene unfolded before Rosa and Terry as the five drug dealers were now left with red teary eyes, quivering lips and frightened expressions. 

Sam would become a completely different person during interrogations, all scary and bloodthirsty. The perps knew well than lie to her and Rosa and Gina would pay to watch it. Today was no different. Just 15 minutes into the session and the perps word vomited the entire drug chain relations to her. 

"That was awesome. You shouted over here and Hitchcock spilled all his hot sauce on himself and Scully's feet." Gina said with a laugh as she entered the observation room across the interrogation hall. 

"Gina! Are you even supposed to be here?" Terry exclaimed by the woman didn't give a fuck.

"Chill Terr-bear, I was just complimenting my girl here. I can also compliment you if you show me those tight muscular pecs of-" she said with a wink towards Sam and then later at Terry.

"Nope. Terry loves his wife and family." the gentle giant quickly declined her flirtatious proposals. He was loyal to Sharon and his daughters.

"Thanks, G." she said with a thankful smile and then turned to Rosa.

"Here's all you need... and I'm officially off this case. Phew." she said making a few dramatic gestures with her hands.

"Thanks." the Latina said thankfully but the mood was killed by Captain Holt's voice, loud enough to get everyone's attention towards the bullpen where he stood at Jake's table. 

He was calling out the detective for being late and it was undeniably hilarious to watch. But immediately got super disgusting when Holt opened one of his desk drawers to to reveal a white mouse apparently named 'Algernon' residing in it. Nick's face was scrunched up and he rushed to the kitchen to stay away from the site.

Sam was quick to stand next to him as he faced away from the scene. "Hey, you good buddy?" she asked with concern. She knew how he felt about stuff like this.

"You know me and my clean-maniac ass and how it get's to me." he said with a nervous chuckle.

"I know. It'll get better, don't worry." she said as she patted his shoulder and proceeded to make coffee for the both of them.

※※※

"Okay, detectives, let's get started. Santiago, where are we with the Jay Street drug bust?" Terry started with in the briefing room.

"There are 12 keys of coke unaccounted for, but we just got a warrant to search the dealer's apartment. Thanks to Sam's interrogation." she said as she filled him in with the details.

"Good. Take Boyle and Diaz." he said and both Sam and Nick could swear they saw Charles celebrate it in his head with some weird scenario going on, as he sat in front of them. The less they knew, the better.

"Peralta and Lee, brief us on the vandalism case." Terry asked them and both Jake and Nick got up from their seats and started their presentation slides on the TV screen behind them.

Apparently, someone had been drawing penises on the cop cars all over New York, it must have been some PD hater. That comes with the job, helping civilians at the time of danger and facing hate equally. They all knew how to handle it peacefully but this guy had to be definitely the worst of all them. He was simply testing their patience. 

"Oh, that's what he's been drawing. But what are those little round things at the bottom?" Hitchcock wondered to himself.

"That's the butt." Scully answered making everyone including Sam sometimes wonder how their incessant brains worked.