Sal's Pizza-1

The team was working on their respective desks when Jake started getting excited over something. "Oh, this is amazing. This is so amazing. Everything about this is amazing." he said to himself.

"What are you talking about?" Terry asked him and everyone gathered around.

"A virus got on the server and sent all of us an email with everyone's search histories. Check this out. Sergeant Jeffords searched the lnternet for "undiscovered muscle."' Jake said weirdly.

"I was working out and saw a muscle in my shoulder I'd never seen before. I thought it might've been a scientific discovery." Terry defended while Sam laughed. "Oh you wanna laugh? You searched for "How do I tell my neighbor that I accidentally killed her cat"? What the hell, Sam!" he exclaimed.

"Don't blame me, I left the cat home alone for a night and next day I found her dead in my dryer. I had to sell that away too." Sam defended. "Listen to this, Scully searched for "how much fudge is in a calorie?"" she announced.

"I never actually got the answer, but it was a good question." Scully said.

"Boyle looked up, "how to make desk yogurt."" Rosa read out.

"Yes, I did, and I am thrilled with the results. Although the jar is really hot." Charles said showing them all the yogurt jar. "Well that thing made Nick search for "How to tell my desk mate that his desk yogurt smells awful"." Gina said.

"Really man?" Charles asked him. "It is. Sorry." Nick apologized. "Gina searched for "Sexiest ways to style my hair to attract large muscular guys"?" Nick read out looking at her questionably.

"Oh you know it, Terry." she said with a wink making the Sergeant uncomfortable. "And Amy searched for "Daniel Craig hands" plus "close up." Ugh." Jake said.

"You should talk. You searched for "cheapest date possible."" Amy countered.

"And I wear that search like badge of honor." Jake said proudly.

※※※

Sam was placing the white roses which William sent today at her desk when the elevator ding was heard and a handsome man wearing police uniform walked out of it. He whistled his way as he headed towards the bullpen as he opened the gate. 

Hitchcock let out a wolf whistle when he looked at the man and Scully dropped his pie on the kitchen floor. Sam heard the sound of breaking of plate and she looked at Scully but saw him looking at someone. She turned to his eyeline and saw the one person she wasn't expecting to meet. Daniel Cooper, her older brother.

"Sammie!" he said as he spotted her making Sam groan inwards. "Daniel?" 

"What are you doing here?" she asked him. "Wow, no 'hi' or a 'hello brother'?" he asked her jokingly.

"No. Why are you here?" she asked him again.

"Well I guess I just wanted to meet my little baby sister... who works as a mere detective over here." he said with slight tone of disgust.

"Then step out of here if you hate this place so much, you ass-head." she said.

"That was so not lady-like, Samantha. Mum and Dad really didn't teach you manners, did they?" he said. "No wait, forgot you lived most of your life with Grandma." he teased again.

"Listen if you are here to just insult me, you should leave." Sam said again.

"I'm afraid I can't, dummy. I've been called here after all." he said smugly.

"Well news flash, nobody wants you here. Leave." she countered.

"Lieutenant Cooper, pleasure to have you here at the nine nine." Captain Holt said as he walked out of his office and greeted the man.