The Jimmy Jab Games-1

A/N: Excited to share this chapter with y'all. That's it. Do comment<33

↜ ↝

"Ugh, motorcade duty." Nick said as he walked into the kitchen with Jake while Charles stood in there already, drinking coffee. "So boring." he added as he proceeded to take out two coffee mugs, one for him and other for Sam. 

"I honestly would rather sit around and listen to Sam and Charles talk about the right way to make paella." Jake said agreeing with his point. "There's more than one right way to make paella, Jake. There are ten right ways. You got classic Valencian, modern..." Charles immediately started with the lesson.

"No, wait, stop. I changed my mind. I've made a horrible mistake." Jake interrupted him and his attention got driven towards Rosa who walked past them to get to the fridge next to Nick. 

"Hey, Rosa, just who I was looking for. Quick question, can I have your friend Katie's phone number? I want to ask her out." he said to the curly Latina. "No, I don't mix personal and professional. You're never getting her number." she straight up denied the request.

"Never like, "we're never gonna have a black President" never? 'Cause that happened." he tried to convince. "A real never. Like if you ever ask me about this again, you're never gonna be able to eat without a straw." she threatened him before leaving the boys alone. Nick chuckled at that.

"Yeah, okay, well... you are on the wrong side of history, my friend." he called after her. "Katie, huh?" Nick asked, interested with the detective's dating life. He was pretty convinced and a hundred dollar-ish invested with the idea of Jake and Amy ending up together, in a bet with Sam, who believed the opposite.

"Wow, I can't believe you're not still pining for Amy. I mean, I pine for years. I still think about Mia, the nurse that helped my nana pass-" Charles said. "Yes, I know. You've told me, like, a hundred times about the time your nana collapsed and accidentally pulled Mia's pants down." Nick interrupted him immediately to avoid hearing the story again. 

"Best day of my life." he said while taking a sip of his coffee, reminiscing it again. Jake shook his head before saying, "I don't have feelings for Amy anymore. So time for me to get out there and spread my w-" "Legs." Charles completed it for him.

"Get out there and spread my legs?" Jake asked disgusted with Charles thoughts. "Well, e-either way." "No, not either way. Only wings." he scolded. "Still legs though. You'll have sex and bam! Amy's out of your thoughts." Boyle stood his ground.

"You know what, I'm gonna only rely with Nick's ideas cause he pulled a bomb for himself. What do you say legs or wings?" Jake said turning around to face the man but Nick had left the conversation and them already.

"And he's gone..." Jake tutted. "Guess the question remains unanswered. So legs it is, bitches! Aha!" Charles cheered for himself and left behind a very disgusted Jake in the kitchen to recover from this.

※※※

"Listen up. There's been an issue with the motorcade. The Serbian President is delayed in Washington, and we can't start locking down intersections until he takes off. Apparently he's on an important call with the Albanian President." Holt informed all the officers in the briefing room.

"Is that Bujar Nishani or is it still Bamir Topi?" Amy asked her doubt. "Oh, Ames, let me check." Gina offered taking out her phone and then looked up to say, "Hmm, it just says no one likes you." Amy rolled her eyes.

"That'll be a three-hour delay, minimum." Sam accounted. "You're right. Captain Holt and I will have to leave for a meeting at One Police Plaza. You should all stay prepped and ready." Terry said. "Dismissed." Holt ordered them.