Fancy Brudgom-2

A/N: JUST A QUICK NOTICE BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!!! I have added a bit more portion to the previous chapter aka, Fancy Brudgom-1, about Charles, Jake and Sam at the tailor's shop part. Just republished the entire chapter so if you've read that already, please do proceed to read from here. Thankyou for your co-operation<3

↜↝

Nick walked into the bullpen after an interrogation while he was still sucking onto the almond they had for afternoon snack. The diet was making him crazy. He looked tired, felt tired and was tired.

 He had to skip gym after seeing that he couldn't pick up at least of five boxes full of files for the case he had been working on. Usually, he could do that easily. "How are you going on the snack huh?" Amy asked, looking weak and tired too as she walked out of the break room.

"It's going okay, got a bit left." he said. She nodded at that. "Mine's smoothened out like sea glass." she added.

Just then, Hitchcock bumped into her from behind causing her to spit out the almond onto the floor. "I'll get that for you, Ames." Hitchcock said. Instead the older detective stepped onto it making Amy squeal in horror.

"Oops. Butter feet... sorry about that." Hitchcock said. "Sorry? You bumbling son of a bitch! You just ruined my life! I hope you get hit by a truck and a dog takes a dump on your face!" Amy yelled out while she held the man by the collar.

"Nothing to see here... just a little hypoglycemic rage. Move along." Terry said, intervening into the situation. "I'm so sorry, Hitchcock. That's not me. I'm never like that." she apologized.

"That's okay. It was my fault. I shouldn't have bumped your cashew." Hitchcock said. "Cashew? It was an almond, you idiot!" she scolded, getting him by the collar, again.

"Nick, get her!" Terry said quickly but Nick tried his best at picking her up but wasn't able to. "Can't get her up!" he grunted out and accidentally bit into the almond in his mouth. "No! I bit into the almond! My life's over!" he cried out.

Terry immediately took over and picked up both of the detectives as he walked out of the bullpen. "I hope you drown in a tub! I hope you have aneurysm after aneurysm after aneurysm!" Amy called out while Nick cried in disbelief of his own actions. "My almond!"

※※※

"Okay, buddy. We have got some great opening lines here, three very reasonable explanations as to why you don't want to go to Canada, and four very attractive options for your invitation card stock." Jake observed while they were sat in the stationery store, looking for some cards for Vivian.

"Well, I like  Romantic Opening 'C', this page about how my life is New York, and I love the Chantilly Ecru paper for place cards." Charles said to the store employee who was in-charge of the card section.

"That is an excellent choice." she said. "Those are all excellent choices. You can do this. You're a smart and wonderful man." Sam said to uplift his confidence and mood.

"With fantastic handwriting." the woman added. "Sure, with fantastic handwriting." Sam added on in support. 

"You really think so?" Boyle asked. "Yeah, I think that you could be a professional calligrapher." the lady nodded. 

"Charles, a professional calligrapher. You can do anything, including, but not limited to, talking to Vivian." Jake said in support.

"Right. Right. Right." Charles said with a less excited tone. "Look, I know it's gonna be hard. And she might even get mad at you. But I promise you will be back to doing weird sex stuff together in no time." Jake reassured.