The Pontiac Bandit Returns-1

A/N: Update after a long time. Do enjoy and comment<33

↜↝

"Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas! Whoa, thank you, good sir! The elves will not start this night." Jake said on the busy streets while dressed as Santa. Rosa and Sam watched him from aside at their hiding spots as they kept alert for any sightings of the infamous Doug Judy, on Jake's request.

"Any sign of our bogie?" Jake asked onto the comms. "Negative. Are you sure our guy's gonna show?" Rosa replied. "My C.I. said he walked this route exactly the last three days." Jake informed. 

"Three days? Man, this is too easy." Sam said, having thought over how Doug Judy had been such a clever criminal and such easy sighting won't be a mistake. "Fine, but in ten minutes, we're calling this. I have to get back to my ecstasy task force." Rosa said to Jake over the comms. 

"We have to bag a major giggle pig player soon, or they're gonna shut us down." Sam added to Rosa's point. "God, you're bad at being Santa- Jake, holy crap, 9:00." Rosa said in shock on seeing Doug Judy walk out of a store.

"The Pontiac bandit, aka Doug Judy. Okay, Santa, stay calm, just like we practiced." Jake spoke to himself before turning to face the man. "Merry Judy, Mr. Doug Judy Christmas. Damn it!" Jake blew it. "Peralta?" Doug Judy said before he threw his groceries at Jake and started to run away, ensuing a chase between him and the three officers.

"NYPD! Stop where you are!" Sam shouted as she chased after Doug Judy. "Come on, Santa. Why are you so fat?" Jake's voice was heard on comms as he struggled to run in his Santa's disguise.

Sam, Rosa and Jake followed after Doug Judy into a Christmas tree shop. "NYPD. Clear out." Rosa said to the people there. The three officers sneaked up to find Doug Judy. "Where are you? Ah! Ah! Got you!" Jake exclaimed as he tacked Doug Judy to the cold ground and in the process they knocked a Christmas tree into a heater, setting off the tree on fire. 

The people who were shopping, screamed and ran out while Jake successfully got on top of Doug Judy. "Doug Judy, you're under arrest. Put your hands in the air." Jake said and Sam and Rosa reached them, their guns all facing Doug Judy too. 

"Hey, Rosa. Merry Christmas, girl." Judy said in a flirtatious tone, man had a liking for Rosa. "Shut up." Rosa said immediately. Jake then looked at the kids who were were watching the arrest "Take a good look, kids. This is what happens when you're naughty!" he said to them. Sam rolled her eyes at the man's stupidity.

※※※

Nick was in his seat as he listened to Holt invite them all for a Christmas celebration at Shaw's in the evening after the shift. He heard the ding of the elevator as the doors opened and Sam, Rosa and Jake walked in, holding the arrested perp, the one and only, Doug Judy.

"Good people of the nine-nine, I present to you the seventh wonder of the world, Doug Judy, aka the Pontiac bandit, foiled at last!" Jake announced cheerfully, earning applauses from the officers and Nick in the bullpen. "All right!" Jake said proudly.

"Wow, you guys, thank you very much." Doug said in awe of the applause for him. "All right, that's enough, Judy. This is my moment. You are not to enjoy it." Jake said, annoyed at the man. 

"I can't help it. I'm proud of you. You're like a son to me. A white, crispy son." Doug said proudly. "How would that even work? Is he adopted?" Sam asked. Ever since the work load and stress of the task force had gotten bad, Nick asked her to get a lil silly and relaxed and she was doing it.

"No, his mother's just really pale. Almost invisible." Doug explained to Sam. "Oh.." she said with realization and nodded at Doug, his theory making sense.