Pontiac Bandit-1

Jake came in running excitedly with Sam sprinting behind him. "He's here. Boyle is here." he said and Sam clapped on her side hip with one arm since she was still supposed to wear the sling rendering her left hand completely useless. "

"This is so fun! I wish you guys got shot more often." Gina said excitedly making everyone give her a weird and she looked at Sam with an apologetic face. "Not you, sweetie." she added quickly making Sam shake her head.

"Buh-buh-buh-back in the nine-nine." Charles said as he rolled into the bullpen on a mini- scooter through the elevator. Everyone in the precinct including some of the perps in the holding cell clapped while Amy and Nick held the 'WELCOME BACK BOYLE' sign in front of them. Sam was holding a bunch of balloons while Hitchcock did the same.

"Welcome back, Detective." Holt said. "Wow, is this all for me?" Charles asked in surprise. "Of course it is. What're you wearing, there, buddy?" Jake asked him.

"Oh, none of my pants fit over my butt cast. Lucky for me my Mum lent me her leg warmers." he explained. "That is lucky." Nick said with a nod. "Pretty sweet scooter." Amy said. "Yeah, I know. Check out these doughnuts. Whoo-hoo!" he said as he drove closely by a huge stack of files kept on a desk making them fall on the floor.

"Oh, that went terribly. Can I help you with something?" Jake asked him. "Nope, nope. Everything's under control. I picked up a couple reacher grabbers. So I'm able to do everything that I used to do. So now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make myself a morning cup of coffee like I do every day." he said as he took out the grabbers and reached for the cups over the table near the kitchen.

Sam hilariously watched him try to pick a cup which he did quite well until he dropped on the floor and it shattered on the floor. Everyone let out a couple oo's. "Oh... The heart is the hardest part." he excused as he then broke the second cup he had grabbed now.

"Let me get that for you, Boyle." Rosa offered guiltily knowing that he had taken the shot for her that night. "No need. No need at all. That's sweet, Rosa. Here we go." he said but soon broke the third cup. Sam had covered Nick's eyes with one hand knowing how his OCDs could get triggered and that was the last thing she wanted for him.

"Hey, Charles, just take my coffee. It's fresh." Terry offered. "Okay, I guess. I mean, if you don't mind." Charles said as he grabbed the coffee cup from the Sergeant with the grabber again making Sam wince at the thought of what was gonna happen next.

Somehow the dumb detective had managed to spill the hot coffee all over himself. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Hot coffee in my cast!" he exclaimed in agony. Gina was quick to think and poured cold milk into his cast with a wincing face. "Ah... Cold milk. Cold milk." he said in relaxation.

"That's coming out the bottom." Jake said with a disgustful face. "It is coming out the bottom of my cast." Charles said as he looked down making everyone around groan.

※※※

Sam was at her desk with Nick standing behind her as they looked into her computer searching for some shelves designs on the IKEA website. "This one?" Nick asked. "Nah, it's too metal-y. I want something chic and simple to look and build. Can't do complex stuff with one hand now, can I?" she said.

"I can help. You just have to call." Nick said. "Thankyou so much, I would've asked William but he's on a business trip in Mumbai." she said as she looked back at him. "Has he ever built anything like this? Carpentry stuff?" "Nah, but he does make good tacos." she said with a cheeky smile.

"Hey, you wanna join me for dinner and movie tonight, I am making spaghetti and meat balls?" she asked. "I can't. I've got a date tonight." he said nervously. Sam felt a tug at her heart on listening to that, but she shouldn't be feeling like that. Instead, she should be happy for her best friend but she felt a bit sad at that.