Chapter 1: The Kagenou Brothers

On that day, the student, Kagera Sanashi was killed in a stabbing. Upon the ambulances arrival, he was already dead. All of his hopes and dreams were all but lost to him, including his dream of achieving strength.

In the afterlife, he was greeted by The Shadow Monarch, Ashborn. Who assisted in his new life, at the price of him taking his mantle and becoming the new Shadow Monarch.

After his meeting with Ashborn, Kagera awoke to see that he was now in the arms of a woman, presumably his new mother along with his new father looking at him. He began his newfound life as the first son and second born child of The Kagenou Family, Kagari Kagenou.

 He began his newfound life as the first son and second born child of The Kagenou Family, Kagari Kagenou

Kagari's Thoughts: (Ashborn was right, I really was reincarnated to another world. Apparently, I'm the first son of a town on the country side, a barony I think it's called. It looks like my reincarnation was a success.)

As his parents were talking about what to name him, Kagari turned his head to see another baby on the bed, but this baby was different as she did have black hair, but with red eyes.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Who is that...?)

(Timeskip: 2 Years)

In the house of The Kagenou Family, Kagari can be seen walking towards the room where their parents are in with some of the maids following him.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Okay, so it's been about 2 years since I was reincarnated to this new world and my new name is Kagari Kagenou of The Kagenou Family

Kagari's Thoughts: (Okay, so it's been about 2 years since I was reincarnated to this new world and my new name is Kagari Kagenou of The Kagenou Family.)

Kagari: (Mom and Dad thought it was weird that I didn't cry when I came out of the womb. So, I faked it. I still had my 19 year old mind and I didn't have the need to cry. When I first saw my surroundings, I saw that the world I was now part of was similar to my old one in a few ways. Except for one, Magic actually existed in this world. Ashborn wasn't kidding.)

)