Chapter 34: The End of White Flames

"Now, the real fight can begin."

Eclipse: Well, what do you think of it? Quite the change in appearance wouldn't you say, Norn?

Eclipse's aura known as "The Aura of Death" surrounds him at it has become even larger after his evolution.

Seeing this, Norn could only stand in shock, no being able to say a single word.

Norn's Thoughts: (No, impossible!...his power...it's unbelieveable!)

Baran's Thoughts: (It can't be! He's harnessed more of Ashborn's power than I realized!)

Eclipse: Seeing as how you entered your Monarch Transformation, I thought perhaps I should enter mine as well.

Ashborn: Remember this, your transformation is only a current result of the amount of power that has been integrated into you.

Kagari's Thoughts: Yes, I understand.

Eclipse: But the term "Monarch Transformation" seems a bit dated, don't you agree? I believe I can come up with something better.

Eclipse: How about "Shadow Monarch Evolution"? That sounds like a much better name.

Baran: Well, what are you waiting for?! Don't just stand there, attack him!

Listening to Baran, Norn charged at Kagari with a fist coated in white fire, hoping to kill him quickly. Eclipse stood and took the punch and Norn watched in fear as he was not fazed from the attack.

In a second, Norn could no longer move as Eclipse was now holding his arm.

Eclipse: Remember what I took you, Norn? We may be the successors of Monarchs, but we are completely different...

Eclipse let go of Norn's hand as he jumped away from him.

Norn: What are you talking about?! What the hell could be the difference between you and me?!

Then, Eclipse raised his fingers up as black spikes made of shadow emerged from the ground, impaling Norn.