Chapter 3: Shadow Garden's Rescue Mission

(Timeskip: 3 Years Later)

Kagari's Thoughts: (It has been 3 years since Cid and I found Alpha and created Shadow Garden. Claire and I are now 15 years old, while Cid was 13 years old.)

Kagari's Thoughts: (For the last 3 years, Alpha was put under sword and magic training by both Igris and myself. Along with that, we both managed to learn more of The Cult of Diablos after hunting down squadrons of followers in different areas.)

Kagari's Thoughts: (Also, during the the last 3 years, Alpha, Cid, and myself began searching for the heroes descendants and more victims of Demon Possession.)

Kagari's Thoughts: Now that we are both 15 year old nobles, Claire and I are meant to enroll in The Midgar Academy for Dark Knights in The Royal Capital. Claire was meant to go first and I am to go the day after...

Kagari's Thoughts: But when the day finally came for her departure....

Kagari's Thoughts: Our sister was no where to be found...

Claire's Room

Inside of Claire's room, Kagari and Cid, along with Mr and Mrs Kagenou were all standing as the maids and butlers began cleaning her room.

Mr.Kagenou: What is the meaning of all this?!! Even if they attacked her in her sleep, how could they ever overpower Claire?!

Mr.Kagenou: The dirty bastard must have been a master fighter!

Mrs.Kagenou: Then we have to accept this?!!

Mr.Kagenou: Uh....

Kagenou: Uh

Mrs.Kagenou: Is that what you're saying?

Mr.Kagenou: N-No that's not what I meant. I was just stating a fact.

Mrs.Kagenou: Stop making excuses, Bald Man! Take that! And that!

Mrs. Kagenou started hitting her husband, creating massive burst of air.

Mr. Kagenou: Sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Mrs.Kagenou: Go find our daughter, right now, dammit!

She hit him again.