Chapter 7: Eclipse and Shadow, The Brothers of Darkness

A/N: I can't even lie, The Eminence in Shadow has one of my favorite female casts in anime that includes Overlord.

Footsteps could be heard as two men in black were approaching from the darkness of the tunnel.

Zenon: Two men claded in the purest black. I see, you two must be the stray dogs that have been snapping at the cult lately.

Shadow: My Name is Shadow

Shadow: My Name is Shadow. He who lurks in the Shadows in order to hunt the Shadows.

Eclipse: I am Eclipse, The Shadow of The Moonlight. Zenon Griffey, follower of The Cult of Diablos, and Kidnapper of Princess Alexia. The actions you commited on this day shall not go unpunished, prepare yourself....

 The actions you commited on this day shall not go unpunished, prepare yourself

Eclipse: It is time for you to die...

Alexia: Shadow...? Eclipse...?

Zenon: You both seem quite cocky for people who has only crushed a few of our small facilities

Zenon: You both seem quite cocky for people who has only crushed a few of our small facilities. Too bad none of the cult's core members were anywhere near those bases. You're just a bunch of cowards going after our weakest minions.

Shadow: Whomever or wherever we hunt, the result is the same.

Eclipse: As long as we complete our mission, it is completely meaningless.

Zenon: Unfortunately for the both of you it isn't, and a core member of the cult is right here. As luck would have it, on this day, you both will be hunted by me. The future 12th seat of Rounds, Zenon Griffey.