Chapter 20: The Sanctuary Massacre

The 11th Seat of the Knights of Rounds, Jack Nelson has activated the defense system of the Sanctuary, separating the members of Shadow Garden.

With her prey insight, Delta charged at the clones of Nelson, slicing them in half with her sharp claws.

Delta: Hehehe!

3 more Nelson clones appeared, but they were torn apart as Delta slashed them to pieces. She also noticed something was wrong with her slime bodysuit.

Another clone tried to slash Delta, but an insect claw appeared out of her shadow and ripped the clone apart.

???: I've had enough of this old man....

Beru: I'm going to enjoy ripping you to pieces

Nelson: What the hell are you?!

Beru: Your death.

Alpha: Welcome, Beru.

Delta: Lady Alpha, something isn't right.

Delta looked at her hand to see that the magic in her bodysuit was being obstructed.

Alpha: I see.

Nelson: The closer you get to the center of the Sanctuary, the more of your power it will drain away.

Nelson: Did you not realize that I was luring you right where I wanted you?

Alpha: Meanwhile, the closer you get to the center, the more power you gain.

Nelson: Hehehe. I was hoping we could be a little closer before we got started. But this should be close enough.

Beru: It makes no difference, you fool.

Delta: All this prey...

Delta: One...

Delta: Two...

Delta: LOTS AND LOTS!!!

(Timeskip)

Meanwhile, Kagari and Aurora can be seen walking through an all black area in the Sanctuary.