Chapter 15: Helping a Poor Soul

Hospital

Much later, Kagari opens his eyes to see that he was now in a hospital bed.

Kagari: Ugh...

Kagari: Where am I

Kagari: Where am I...?

He looked down to see he was dressed in a hospital gown and his chest was now completely wrapped and bandaged along with one of his arms and legs.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Looks like I'm in a hospital. Guess they found me and brought me here.)

Then, the door to his hospital room opened a doctor stepped in his room with a nurse who was pushing in a cart of food.

Doctor: Good morning, I'm glad to see you're awake. You gave us quite a scare when you were brought in.

Kagari: Hello, can you please tell me where I am.

Doctor: Your in a hospital, son. The finest hospital in The Midgar Kingdom. You and many of your fellow classmates were brought here after that terrible terrorist attack.

Kagari: Oh, okay. How long have I been here.

Doctor: You've been here for the last two days, son.

The nurse whispered in the doctor's ear.

Doctor: I see, very well. Son, Princess Iris and The Knight Order will be coming for an witness testimony of the terrorists attack. It is for the best if you eat now and get yourself ready.

Kagari: Understood, doc.

(Timeskip)

After eating his breakfast, Kagari sat in his hospital bed, waiting for his interview. As he waited he called for his shadows.

Kagari: Igris, Beru.

Igris/Beru: Yes, my liege

Kagari: Tell me, what has happened since the attack...?

Beru: Once the fires were put out, the injured students, including yourself were taken here for treatment.