Chapter 8: The Impostors

It has been a few days after Shadow Garden's attack on the Fenrir Faction. With Princess Alexia found and rescued, Cid was declared innocent and all of the charges against him were dropped.

Alexia was interviewed after her rescue, Zenon Griffey was revealed as her kidnapper, but since he was killed by the Mysterious Vigilantes, Eclipse and Shadow, he couldn't be punished for his crimes, so all of his surviving accomplices were paying the price as they were the laughing stock of The Midgar Kingdom.

But with this attack, both Shadow Garden and The Cult of Diablos were revealed to the entire world.

Cafeteria

In Midgar Academy's cafeteria, The Kagenou Brothers, Kagari and Cid were eating their food with Skel and Po, who were busy prying into Cid's "relationship" with Alexia.

Skel: So, tell me how it went with Princess Alexia?

Po: Mmhmm.

Cid: There's nothing more to tell

Cid: There's nothing more to tell. We broke up and that was that.

Kagari: He's right, you know.

Po: You didn't even make out with her?!

Cid: Nope. Not once.

Skel: Ugh, what a waste!

Po: Mmhmm.

Skel: You are a lost cause!

Kagari: -_-...Not like you two would be any better.

Skel: Fine. Since you're such a wimp, I know a place of business that can help you.

Po: A place of business! What are you saying?!

Skel: Not that kind of place! I'm talking about Mitsugoshi, the one everyone's talking about! They sell all kinds of stuff no one has ever seen before! They have this thing called Chocolate, it's tasty as hell!

Kagari's Thoughts: (Mitsugoshi. If I'm not mistaken, that's the store Gamma runs. It's been a while, maybe I'll go pay her a visit.)

Po: Oh, I get it. You're saying we use that to get girls to--

Skel/Po: Hey, come on guys, let's go!

Cid: If you really want.

Kagari: Sure, I have nothing going on.

Skel/Po: Yeah! Woohoohoo!!

Cid's Thoughts: (I mean, I am curious on what this world calls Chocolate.)

Kagari's Thoughts: (Perhaps I'll catch up with Gamma since I have time.)

(Timeskip)

Mitsugoshi District