Chapter 33: Wrath of The New Shadow Monarch

"In the clash of The Monarch Successors, Ashborn, The First Shadow Monarch and Aurora, The Witch of Calamity have finally returned."

Baran: This is impossible!

Ashborn: What's the matter, Baran? You don't look so happy to see me after several millenniums. I thought you were here to seek me out.

Baran: You heard everything?

Ashborn: Yes, my successor and I are directly connected. Therefore, I can see what he sees through his very eyes.

Ashborn: However, I am very curious on how you're still alive. And how you managed to obtain a successor of your own. Care to explain?

Baran: Silence! I don't have to take orders from you! Norn, destroy them now!

Norn charged his fists with white fire.

Norn: So you're Ashborn, huh?! I've been wanting to fight you for a long time! Show me what you got!

Before Norn could attack, he was stabbed in the chest by a spear.

Norn: Gck!! What the hell?!

Aurora: Sorry...

Aurora: But that was very rude of you, we're trying to have a reunion, please stay where you are

Ashborn: You have my thanks, Comrade Aurora.

Aurora: Anytime, my friend.

Eclipse: Aurora, it's good to see you. But where have you been? I haven't heard anything from you for the last 4 days.

Aurora: Sorry about that, honey. Originally, I was just taking a little rest in your conscience, but Ashborn discovered me.

Ashborn: In my slumber, I sensed an anomoly within your body

Ashborn: In my slumber, I sensed an anomoly within your body. Once I discovered her, I was going to expel her spirit. Aurora stated that she knew you and I decided to hear her out.

Aurora: So we spent the last few days explaining things to each other and he decided to accept me as a comrade.

Eclipse: I see, I'm glad you two managed to see eye to eye. But maybe next time, you should tell me before you go and vanish like that.