Chapter 21: The Final Battle In the Sanctuary

Kagari: Now then, shall we begin fighting...?

Kagari, Cid and the Olivier clone were now standing in the center of the Sanctuary.

Olivier began after imaging towards Kagari as they clashed swords.

Cid was launched into the wall by Olivier and she teleported to slash him, but Kagari blocked it as Cid landed on the floor.

In another series of slashes, Cid was slammed into the water and Kagari landed on the ground as Olivier backed off and sent Cid flying towards him.

Kagari: How are you holding up, Cid?

Cid: Don't worry about me, bro...

Cid: I'm doing just fine....

Nelson: Why are you making that face?

Cid: Huh?

Nelson: Why on earth are you smiling?

Cid checks his face.

Cid: Oh, you're right. I am smiling.

Nelson: Nothing is more repugnant than a man who doesn't know his place!

Kagari: Speaking about yourself, old man.

Nelson: The only reason you're both alive is that you were lucky, that's all!

Olivier dashed and went for another slash, which they both dodged. Then she went behind and stabbed Kagari in his shoulder before he landed on the ground.

Cid: You alright, bro?

Kagari: I'm good.

Nelson: Impossible! How are you still alive?!

Cid: A battle without conversation is just tedious.

Kagari: I'll have to agree with you, little brother. This fight is an extreme disappointment.

Nelson: What?

Kagari: This isn't even the real Olivier. She has no heart, no emotions, and no mind. She's just a mindless drone.

Cid: Even if I asked her a question, she wouldn't be able to answer me.

Nelson: What are you talking about? Olivier! Finish them off already!

Aurora: No! Don't!

Aurora ran down the stairs and stopped Kagari and Cid.

Aurora: I've had enough of this!

Kagari: Why are you getting in the way, Aurora?

Aurora: No human being could ever beat her! I don't remember, but I know.

Kagari: Don't worry about it, I'll--

Aurora stopped him again.

Aurora: It's all right. You've done enough.