(Season 2) Chapter 36: The Lawless City

"It has been quite sometime now, hasn't it? Yes, I have finally returned. Allow me to introduce myself..."

"Before my reincarnation, I was Kagera Sanashi, an ordinary college student until I got myself killed while protecting my best friend in a stabbing incident." After I finally died, In the afterlife, I met the God of Death, Ashborn, who gave me the decision to become his successor. To which I accepted before coming to this new world. It's a secret I cannot tell anyone. Not even my closest allies.

 Not even my closest allies

"I go by many names. You already know me by my vigilante name, Eclipse. But you can call me by my real name, Kagari Kagenou. The Older Brother of Shadow, One of the two leaders of Shadow Garden, and Master of the Seven Shadows."

We have been all through a lot over the years

We have been all through a lot over the years. We have slain and defeated many powerful foes, but our battle against the Cult of Diablos still rages on to this day. I made a vow that I wouldn't stop until The Shadow Garden defeats the Cult once and for all.

But now...

"A New Threat Is on the Horizon..."

After a meeting with the Seven Shadows and a dinner with Claire, she took both Kagari and Cid to the Lawless City, where she would assist The Dark Knight Association in hunting down the vampires that have been terrorizing the city for a long time now.

Of course, to play his mob character act Cid protested, which made Claire take him by force, dragging him on the train, much to to Kagari's annoyance.

Kagari did tag along, not being forced mind you, but to satisfy his curiosity on more of the creatures in this new world. But of course, the was something going on behind the scenes.