Chapter 6: Saving The Princess and Catching The Bad Guy

A/N: I had a lot of fun making this chapter. It's a long one, so be ready.

Kagari's Thoughts: (With Princess Alexia's capture, The Midgar Kingdom is now on high alert. Due to his "relationship" with the princess, Cid was taken away by the knights for interrogation as a prime suspect of her kidnapping.)

Kagari' Thoughts: (As for me, although I am Cid's older brother, and I have been seen with them both, I was still considered a very minor suspect in their investigation.)

Kagari's Thoughts: (It has now been 5 days since Alexia's kidnapping. I've sent Tank and Greed to track down Alexia so we can begin the rescue mission. But currently...)

Kagari watched as his sister, Claire was trying to push her way through a crowd of students in order to speak with Iris.

Kagari's Thoughts: (-_-...Claire's too blinded by the situation to think rationally. It's tough having a bro-con as a sister.)

As Claire tried running into the building, but she was pinned down by The Student Council President, Rose Oriana.

Kagari: Wow, I'm surprised she was able to pin her down.

With his sister subdued, Kagari saw no reason to interfere so he began walking back towards his dorm room.

Kagari's Room

The Midgar Academy was now on a complete lockdown, students with no class periods were ordered to stay inside their dorms and no students were allowed off the campus as the gates were closed and guarded by Zenon's knights.

In his room, Kagari was taking off his uniform and putting on his casual wear, a white shirt, black jeans, gray shoes and his long black jacket.

Kagari: Alright, it's time to go

Kagari walked towards the wall put his hand on it. He breathed in and he began phasing into his own shadow...

Kagari: Ah, Shadow Cloak. One of my favorite techniques. Now then, it's time to meet at the rendezvous point.

(Timeskip)