✿ hi guys!

hi everyone, it's finally me again :)

you'll find the next three chapters of ODAAT following this author's note, but I wanted to properly address all of you!

first of all: wow.

when i first started this book i did not expect it to reach the amount of reads and votes it has now. im so incredibly shocked and humbled guys!!!!! as of this moment, 65 thousand views??????? over 3 thousand votes????? wowowowwow that's the best any of my works have ever done!!!!

i'm so happy you guys have read and supported this book. after such a long hiatus i was not expecting to get notifications about this book anymore, but up to now, i still get spammed with funny comments and notifications of you guys adding this book to your reading lists!!

(and i have to say, some reading list names are hella funny, @verydry_ffs, i love you and see you for adding ODAAT to your kpop ffs that are griddy asf list 🤣🤧)

second of all: thanks for your patience!

atiny truly is best fandom <333 thanks for not harassing or leaving any hateful comments. its all because of how nice yall are that i feel comfortable enough to come back and not be scared that i'll have hundreds after me lmaoo

i could offer a lot of excuses, but in the end i don't have any. and that's okay, because life gets in the way sometimes, and many factors can make you lose motivation in writing. i started prioritizing other things, but trusted i would come back. 

i missed u guys, i missed ODAAT.

i hope you will continue to support this hot mess of a book 💕💟💘💝💗💓💞💖

and as always, no promises about the updates! xxx 😋😋

- kai