❝netflix password❞

MIKI'S eyes widened in fear

MIKI'S eyes widened in fear. She was facing down her greatest nightmare.

The Netflix sign-in page.

It was technically Wooyoung's account, but they obviously had seperate users to watch what they wanted.

After months of being automatically signed in, it was a major shock to her system when Miki opened the tv application.

She never needed to know the password. Until now.

The ultimate disappointment, she thought ruefully, especially since she had got all nice and comfy on the couch.

She knew he was at work. Would he get mad if she called him? It wasn't exactly an emergency, yet...

Miki went the safe route and called his secretary. No answer.

She stared down the flickering line in the password box until her eyes strained.

A short question wouldn't hurt anybody..

Taking a deep breath, she called his private number.

Ring...

Ring..

Her heart almost stopped beating as he picked up, an underlying tone of panic in his voice. "Is everything okay? What's wrong?"

Miki now felt guilty.

"Oh, sorry.. it's just—"

She could hear voices in the background, and she immediately backtracked. "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine, Miki. Please tell me."

Her palms were slightly sweaty. This was a bad idea.

She didn't want to waste anymore of his time, so she pushed ahead.

"It's the netflix password," she squeaked. "I can't login."

Silence, then a sharp intake of breath.

"Did you just interrupt my meeting.. to ask for the netflix password?" It sounded like he was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry," Miki responded quietly. It was all she could really say.

"It's okay." His voice was gentle, all traces of worry gone.

A slight pause.

"And the password.." Wooyoung cleared his throat, stalling. "...the password is JungMiki23."

Miki's cheeks burned. "T-thank you. I'll see you tonight?"

"Yes. Tonight."