29 - rule breakers

- Maddy -

The sound of the schools entrance opening traveled towards me and i immediately peaked around the corner, watching as Lauren walked out.

I took a look around before moving out of place myself, following right after her to the parking lot. "Lauren." I faintly called out, the woman jumping to the sound of my voice right away.

"Oh my god!" Her body turned around in pure shock however she eased out after noticing me. "Maddy? What are you still doing here?"

"Can i get in the car with you? Just in case someone's still near." I rushed up to it, patiently waiting until she unlocks it.

"Were you seriously waiting for me?" We both sat inside before she asked. "Mhm." I spread a smile and leaned closer, sharing a quick kiss. "Oh my god, Maddy. Why? Anyone could have saw you then and probably even now, meeting me."

"Let's go for an adventure?" I discarded her concern and questioned. "You never get enough of them, do you?" She switched the engine on whilst speaking.

"Never will and don't want to. So? I told my parents that i'm hanging out with Ayden for tonight so we can go on a small trip." I happily announced, clear curiosity on her face by now.

"Go on. Let's hear what you have in mind."

- - -
"Okay? Everything's closed here so what's up?" She put the car in park and asked. "Well we can't go to the beach since it's freezing but the high schools pool is perfect." I unbuckled my seatbelt, ready to get out.

"Wait! What? What are we gonna do?" Her hand stopped me in place. "We're gonna make memories. Now stop hesitating and let's go." I smiled back and opened the door, grabbing her by the wrist to lead her towards the pool building.

"Baby, no. Hell no! We're not about to break in." I heard her exclamation however i only grabbed the bottom of the window, forcing it up.

"We're not breaking in. We're just paying a visit. It's allowed on after school hours so we're innocent." I showcased my excitement and pulled her in, gesturing her to climb inside.

"What are you on? Alcohol? Maybe something more illegal? Tell me, Maddy." Her arms crossed, pure seriousness across her face.

"God! No! Just go in! You'll change your mind after knowing how fun this will be."

"How is this fun?! We're breaking rules already! The school is bound to find out!"

"I don't care at this point so please trust me." I stepped closer, trying to loosen my joy so she could see how much i actually wanted this.

"You know what, this might just be the most wildest thing i've done since being a student myself so let's go. If you'll be a criminal then i'll be one with you." Lauren confessed, bringing an immediate smile to my face.

Nonetheless i watched as she hurriedly lifted her leg inside and got in as i followed right after her. The sight of the indoor pool filled our view just down the hallway.

"But i think the heating is turned off so this won't be better than a beach, Maddy." She threw me a smile and i walked up closer to her. "But you're used to cold water, aren't you?" I grabbed her wrists whilst asking.

"Sure. But Maddy, i- well- the clothes will be ruined. It's chlorinated water, baby." The slight nervousness filled her expression as i began moving her backwards.

"But i don't care about that, what i care about is knowing how cold the water actually is." Her feet stopped just on the edge of the pool and i stared back at her with a smile. "Don't, sweetheart. If you push-"

Within that i forced her forward, watching her body go under before surfacing. "Oh my god! Maddy! I swear i'm gonna-" The shaky voice was obvious as i proudly kneeled down, absorbing her swim over.

"You're dead. There's no going back." She sternly said and before i could step back from seeing her hand reached over my leg, it was too late and i went right in myself.

"Oh fuck! It's actually cold!" I immediately exclaimed whilst keeping myself above. "Yeah! It is! But you gave me no chance to get used to it!" Her hands wrapped around me, forcing our bodies together.

"You're mad, mad?" I released a chuckle whilst scanning out her seriousness. "You're way too playful!" The woman yelled out and the splash of water hit my face right after.

"No! You're playing unfair!" I threw my hands up and tried to move back as she kept going, "oh? I'm unfair, huh?" Those words still managed to enter my ear but by now my back hit the pools wall.

"You're so in trouble after this." Her body pressed right on mine with a smirk and i allowed myself to ease out, laying my arms right on her shoulders.

"Really? What are you gonna do? I'm dying to know what you're capable of when mad." I spiked my seductive tone, Lauren returning a smile back.

"You wouldn't wanna know, Maddy." She whispered out and pressed her lips right on mine. The feeling of her tongue going in absolute heated me despite the coldness of the water.

My hand gripped the back of her neck, deepening the moment more and by now i explored every inch of her mouth myself, in pure desire for her to take things further.

"Hey! What are you both doing here?!" A voice bounced off the walls and my head whipped to the side in no time, the sight of a man standing by the janitors closet.

"Shit." I mumbled out and immediately forced myself out, grabbing her hand with me. We both didn't hesitate to just rush back to the window, getting out in time before Lauren sped away.

>>>