25 - needy girl

- Lauren -

I tied the silk robe closed and stepped out the bathroom, seeing as Maddy is still laying in the bed, studying the sketch she just finished.

"I love how concentrated you were. Really took this thing as something special." I spoke out, bending her legs up just so i can sit in front of her. "Lauren, i'm fucking proud of my own self. The sketch is literally identical to what you looked like." She lowered the notebook to give me a glance.

"You're still thinking about how i looked?" I commented with a smile, gripping onto her knees to put her full attention on me. "The fact that you decided to put a robe on instead of the clothes doesn't take my mind off it either." Maddy responded, finally setting the notebook on the nightstand.

"I also love this. Never knew you had a tattoo." Her finger ever so slightly tugged the robe open, studying the tattoo i have just between my breasts.

"Well, how could have you known? Clothes cover it." I took a glance down myself from feeling her caress it. "It makes you look hot when naked." Her comment entered my ear and i parted her legs, leaning down for a kiss.

"Uh-uh. Kiss me again." The girl mumbled out and i did just that however pulled back soon after. "Kiss me until i'm sick of it, is what i meant." She kept going and i grew a smile. "But you'll never be sick of them. I know it myself." I responded. "Exactly."

Maddy's hand slipped to the back of my head, yanking me fully down. "Okay, okay." I rolled out a laugh mids the make out, the girl letting loose as i laid down next to her.

"I don't wanna go home."

"Maddy," i dragged her name out, purposely slipping my hand in her jacket to get a good hold of her waist, "you know-"

"Stop with the i know and you know stuff! I get it that we can't do anything! Tomorrow you'll tell me the same exact thing you did a few weeks ago about limits and shit but i hate everything! For once, one damn time can we do something we both want and not make excuses?"

"Okay. I'll shut up for once." I released a laugh, in no mindset to fight and cry again. The feeling of her hand laying right on top of mine brought my sight towards it, ready to interlock them together yet Maddy refused it.

I absorbed as she slowly began moving it down, slipping it just under her jeans. "Maddy, what are you doing?" I asked whilst giving her a glance. "I want you to touch me."

"Oh my god, sweetheart. We shoul-"

"Lauren, say another excuse and i'll purposely kiss you in front of anyone who can get you fired." Her eyes darted on me, expression as serious as those words. "That's badass." I took the whole thing as a joke, bringing a smile to her face.

But the feeling of our hands going further down caught my attention back on Maddy's action. My body scooted closer, caressing my lips on her bare neck as she began moving my fingers over her clit.

"Oh fuck." The moan escaped her lips, head tilting back to grant me more access whilst starting enjoying the pleasure.

"I still have to take you home, pretty." I whispered out mids tracing the pecks to her lips. "I'm not going. I don't care." She faintly replied, slipping her hand on the back of my head to keep it in front of her face.

"You needy little girl." I commented with a smile however she only gripped my hair tighter from feeling my fingers go in.

"Uhh! Do that. Please." Her moan brushed against my lips and i leaned down, sliding my tongue through to escalate the moment.

Maddy explored my mouth herself, clearly aware how much more turned on she was getting so i kept pacing up the fingering, adding another to drive her even more mad.

"Fuckk!" The make out parted within that, the girls back even lifting off the bed for a split second. "God, you look so desperate, love." I smiled out, kissing down on her neck once more.

"Oh my god! How the fuck can- uhh!"

"Don't speak. I wanna hear you moan. Make me realize how needy you were for this to finally happen." I replied, bringing my eyes back on hers.

I caught as she kept glancing from my face and towards my chest, clearly receiving further pleasure from just the sight of me.

"Open it. Please." She begged out, brightening my smile from knowing what she exactly wants. "I don't know, should i?" I asked, digging my fingers even more inside her.

"God! Please! Lauren, please open it!" The wave of desperation spiked in her voice and i tugged the robe open.

Maddy's hand immediately went over and cupped my breast, within that feeling my fingers soaking up more and more the faster i pumped them.

"Fuck. I'm so close. Lauren, i'm-" Her hand dropped off my chest and went over to my wrist, helping me move the release out of her.

>>>