24 - nude sketch

- Maddy -

The background sounds from the movie kept on muffling out as i couldn't keep my neediness away from just glancing at Lauren.

She looked so casual with her hoodie she put on, may i even add the fact that she lent me one for a more comfortable movie night but nothing erased the image of how she looks in a dress or more revealing clothes she wears in class.

"The tv screen is right there, sweetheart." The woman spoke out, pointing right forward without even giving me a glance.

"You're more entertaining to look at." I confessed, pulling myself in a sitting position on the couch. "What is it with you and sketching, Mads? You're literally addicted at this point. Just earlier i saw the amount of drawings you have of me. Your whole sketch book is now filled with them."

"I had to comfort myself in some way. Wasn't easy to even live. I cried too. All because of you." I spiked my attitude however i heard nothing in return, deciding to just give up and watch the rest of the movie before she takes me back to the city.

The silence broke soon enough though. "Wanna sketch me? Like right now. In real time as if i'm your model." Lauren announced, having my attention pan back on her.

"Wow. Just a minute ago you blamed me about this addiction of mine and now you're encouraging me to do it?" I didn't give into her suggestion.

"But now that the sketching was brought up, i want it." Her body moved from the other side of the couch, slowly crawling towards me. "You know that the replica will take a bit long if i want it perfect. But it's already late, we should be getting back." I knew i was holding back the want to do this but showcased zero interest.

"You'll just say that my car had some problems, couldn't turn it on. It's believable since the snow has came and it's cold out." Lauren explained, hovering right over me with a smile.

"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, her lips coming closer to mine. "But what if i was naked?"

"What?" I hesitatingly rolled out a laugh, actually taken back from her suggestion. "You have drawn females naked before. I saw those sketches so this isn't new to you, is it?" She formed her smile into a light smirk.

My hands traveled down and grabbed the bottom of her hoodie, helping her pull it off. I already studied her laced bra as she unbuckled the jeans to take them off too.

The realization of how tensed this actually will be had my body shoot up, going to get my notebook rather than watching her undress. I grabbed a chair from the dining table mids it, settling it just in front of the couch.

As i took a seat though, my gaze landed back on her, Lauren's body already bare naked whilst she's setting herself into a pose of her want.

I literally gulped down my saliva, doing nothing but staring. She's so much more attractive right now. Body so fit, skin glowing not just because of the light from the fireplace but also just how perfect it was.

"You need that long of an examination before starting?" Her voice brought my eyes on hers and i immediately opened the notebook, getting my own self in a comfortable position.

I took a deep breath and began to sketch. I focused on every line, trying to capture the beauty of her body on paper.

My heart gradually kept pacing up faster the more i had to study her, my pencil never leaving the paper. The pose of her laying on the couch was a work of art in itself. I could see every muscle, every curve, every detail.

"What were you thinking whilst drawing those other females? Was it figure drawing too or just an imagination?" A question broke the silence apart.

"Imagination. It would be crazy if i had friends that would get naked specifically for some sketch." I replied however kept my eyes on the page from beginning to outline her chest.

"So i'm your first real model?"

"Yes. And i'm grateful about it." I spread a smile towards her, Lauren doing the same back but i caught as she was about to shift, "don't move! I want this to be perfect." I blurred out, the woman freezing within that second.

"God. So dedicated, huh?"

"If so? This is a one time opportunity so i'm making the best of it." I answered, by now starting to add the shadows.

"Well, from where we've gotten, i would allow this to happen again. You seem to be used to it even though this suggestion of mine was sudden."

"Don't make a mistake, Lauren." I looked up, locking our eyes together. "If you'll tell me that i can ask you to do this some other time then i'll keep asking, there's no way i'll be able to even forget about this night."

"If you'll want it then go ahead. Ask anytime." She didn't hesitate to reply, my heart even skipping a beat from examining her wide smile.

>>>