27 - home alone

- Maddy -

"You're actually insane. How did you manage to slip out of that situation?" I heard Lauren ask as we entered my house. "Well, who knows if we'll be fine or not. My mom of course trusts me more however my dad definitely doesn't. He might remember the whole thing for a while." I explained, leading her to the living room.

"God, Maddy, i feel like we're easing out too much. We can't let this stuff happen again." I watched her sit down on the couch, clearly serious about those words.

"Just for a little bit, okay? For all i care, if you're too afraid then tonight can be the last." I took a seat just next to her with a smile. "Promise? Today is last? Won't get mad that we go back to distancing?"

"Uhh! Yes. I won't be mad. I know how much we need it since i barely got out of the situation that happened yesterday." I replied with a sigh.

"But well, what are we planning to do in this empty house? The best would have been that we go to mine since your parents wouldn't know."

"Lauren, it was finally my opportunity to take you somewhere myself. All we ever did was hang at yours so now i'll be the head of the house." I stood up with a proud smile.

"I like the sound of that way too damn much." Her body came off the couch as well, pulling me in by the waist. "My parents are gonna be back only tomorrow. Will you stay the night?" I asked, playfully tugging on her thin necklace.

"But just know that we won't be able to go to school together. Can't have eyes on us by someone seeing you step out of my car."

"Yes, yes. Careful 24/7. I'm surprised you even agreed to walk in here as the neighbors were probably glaring out their windows." I said and pulled away, making my way to the kitchen as i heard her follow after.

"Saw or didn't. Just say we're having an at home lesson. I'm teaching you," she yanked me away from the fridge, the back of my body pressing on hers, "how to be a good girl." Her lips lingering in front of mine.

"It seems as you're getting quite comfortable not just by cuddling or kissing." I laid my head on her shoulder, feeling as the pecks began traveling among my neck. "What you did after sketching me nude has definitely changed my perspective on just being soft all the time."

"Oh? So you liked a sleepless night with me?" I finally managed to turn around and make us face each other. "Not sleepless. We slept through the day so."

"Exactly. That's why i said night." I formed a smile, wrapping my arms right around her neck to press us together even tighter.

"I think i'm hungry for something else." I whispered out, clear seduction in my tone. "Really? Is this how we will-"

Lauren's words cut short as the sound of the doorbell traveled through the house. "Who's that?" The woman quietly asked however i only pulled her in for a kiss. "I don't care." My hands grabbed her zipper, opening the jacket up to let it drop off her.

"Oh fuck. Maddy, what if a neighbor-"

"Shh. No one saw anything and won't." I immediately responded, unbuckling her belt and letting her sit up on the counter top.

I heard as the doorbell rang for the second time but i only trailed my kisses among her jawline, my fingers delivering a brush on her bare clit.

"Is this.. how you gain thrill, huh?"

"Yes. Don't you?" I smiled back despite her still being in denial to make this happen right now. "What if it's your parents, though?" Her voice already became breathless as i had began to speed up.

"They have a key, they wouldn't ring the doorbell." I responded and went in for her neck again, delivering a good bite to knock her out of the thought of someone being at the door.

"Fuck, Maddy." The faint moan entered my ear, the woman's hand even forcing my face deeper in so i started kissing it, from time to time sucking as carefully as possible to not leave marks.

My fingers eventually moved down and i gave out a slight tease by brushing them in front of her entrance before slipping two inside.

"Uhh!" Lauren's head tilted back and i pulled my face in front, studying her out as the pleasure upped. "How the hell can you be so much more attractive right now?" I questioned, constantly scanning her out and feeling as i'm growing a desire to want her more.

"Oh my god, Maddy! What the fuck are you doing to me?" Her face came back in front of mine, pure desperation in her gaze. "Things you'll never forget." I whispered back and sped up the fingering within that.

>>>