Chapter 22 - Head Over Heels

HELLO MY FRIENDS OF WATTPAD. I AM BACK. I got my laptop, MacBook Pro 15 inch, two days ago and now I am ready to get back into writing. I will finish this story, I promise. I know what's going to happen for the rest of it. This is a shorter chapter, I know. It's leading up to a more dramatic, longer one.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

Okay, not full blown sex, you will have to wait for that, but more descriptive sexual content is pretty much the whole chapter. If that makes you feel uncomfortable this chapter is not necessary to read. It is just a chapter about Annabell and Nate bonding and falling more in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabells POV

A few days after the spa day Nate caught up to me after a long day of training. That day we trained pretty much all day and I was exhausted.

"Hey baby girl, do you want to go out tonight?" He asked as he slung his arm around my shoulders as he fell into pace with me.

I was tired. I was so tired. All I wanted to do was go back to the pack house and take a long hot shower and then crawl into bed with him and fall asleep while watching a movie and cuddling.

"I'm sorry, but I'm too tired to do anything tonight." I sighed. This was the second time this week I had turned him down to do something. I felt bad. I was just too tired after training. This week had been nonstop training. I could see that he was really trying for me, which meant the world.

"It's okay." He said as he kissed my forehead. "We'll go out soon."

That night we didn't go out, but the night was still pretty perfect. After a nice, long hot shower I put on a big t-shirt and climbed into bed with Nate. We were in his room since there as more privacy there. I made myself very comfortable as I laid my head down on his jest and entangled my legs with his.

We just laid there together, talking about anything and everything.

"What's your favorite type of flower, baby girl?" He asked.

"Daisy. What's your least favorite fruit?" I asked as I ran my finger tips up and down his chest. It was a very nice sight I must say.

"Lime."

And the questions and answers continued from there until we stopped talking. He distracted me from our little question game with one of his breath taking kisses.

He leaned down and cupped the side of my face as he brought his lips down to mine.

Nate's POV

Those luscious lips of hers looked so tempting. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I knew that she was enjoying talking, and so was I. It was just too damn tempting with wearing such little clothing and having her in my arms. Her smooth skin brushing against my legs. Her finger tips teasing my chest. Her t-shirt riding up with every movement. I couldn't help myself.