Chapter 20- The Plan

WHICH COVER DO YOU LIKE THE MOST? AND WHO SHOULD BE CASTED AS JULIET?!

Annabell's POV

            I woke up to something heavy lying across my stomach. It was annoying. What the heck was it. It was trapping me to the bed, well not literally. I knew that if I wanted to I could throw it across the room, but it was too early in the morning for me to be strong.

            I opened my eyes and looked around. I wasn't in my room. This wasn't my room. I panicked for a second when I realized that I was in Nate's room. I don't know if that would be better or worse than being in a strangers bed. I guess if you really thought about it and put all the factors in it would be better than waking up in Nate's bed, but only by a little.

            Then I looked down and realized that it was his stupidly heavy arm that was on my stomach. He was facing me and had his arm across my stomach and his hand holding my waist, not letting me go.

            I lifted the covers hoping to Goddess that I was not in my birthday suit. That would not be good, not be good at all. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that I had a t-shirt on. I couldn't remember everything from last night since I was so exhausted last night. I just remembered Nate carrying me up to my room, or I guess his room.

            Then it hit me. I needed to pee. I needed to pee, very badly. I tried carefully moving Nate's arm off of me, but it just wanted to stay glued there. I was about to pee. I was about to pee in his bed. That would be mortifying.

            "Nate. I need to pee." I said shaking him. He just let out a groan in response. Man guys and their sleep. "WAKE THE FUCK UP! I NEED TO PEE AND I WON'T HESITATE TO DO SO IN YOUR BED!" I yelled in his ear.

            Nate's eyes shot open and he immediately sat up, looking for danger. I took this opportunity to get out of bed and run into the bathroom attached to his room. I heard Nate groan with frustration. Serves him right for not wanting to let a girl pee.

            After I was done peeing I looked in the mirror.

            Wow, I sure am a sex goddess right now. I thought to myself as I examined by bed head and my smudged under eye makeup. I looked at the shirt I was wearing and was glad to see that it was a decent length on me. Then something caught my eye. It was a hickey. It was a hickey on my neck, where my mate mark should be.

            I was going to kill Nate.

            "NATHANIEL BLAKE REYNOLDS YOU ARE A DEAD MAN! YOU ARE SO DEAD THAT YOUR GRAVE HAS ALREADY BEEN DUG AND PEOPLE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF ATTENDING YOUR SORRY ASS FUNERAL!" I screamed as I slammed the door open. The first thing I saw was a smirking Nate sitting up in bed. He was smirking at me. No way in hell.

            "I see you found my present." He smirked.