Chapter 6- Really Don't Care

Annabell's POV

 Everyone was ready and left. Jason and I jumped in his car and pulled up to this large restaurant. It was called the Wolf Lodge, very original. But hey my name is, the Great Wolf, that''s not all original.

            It was nice and large and seemed very homey for a hotel. We all headed to the restaurant. Everyone there tonight was a werewolf so that was nice. The restaurant was like a banquet hall and served from hamburgers to weird french food.

            Everyone was having a good time. I was with Cole and Jason the whole time. Nate was near us and kept looking over at me the whole time, he was seriously getting on my nerves. We were talking to some of the higher ranked wolves from the Shadow Moon pack. There was Jackie and her mate was Kyle. They were both twenty. And then there was Logan and his mate was Abigail and Logan was third in command. They all apologized for what happened to me when I was here. I let it go for them because they went along with everyone but they never physically did anything and barely ever said anything.

            Everything was great until Kelsey came over to us. She was new to the pack. About a year ago she moved here for her job, she was twenty. As soon as she was close enough I heard, "Mate!" from a familiar voice.

            My head whipped around to look at Cole who was looking at Kelsey with lust. I didn't blame him, she was very pretty. She was around my height, bright green eyes, wavy blonde hair, and had a killer smile. She just seemed to radiate happiness. She was smiling when she walked over to us and her eyes widened when she saw Cole. After that she smiled even bigger. Cole was in front of her in a snap.

            "Mate!" She cried happily. It was really a sweet moment. I decided to just tap into Cole's mind. I wanted to see what he was thinking.

            Mate! Mate! Mate! She is so beautiful. How could I not have smelled her! If she didn't come over here I wouldn't have seen her! What's wrong with me! But goddess, she looks so attractive. Look at that- And that's when I stopped listening in. I could feel their lust, but also love, radiating off of them. That should have been the way Nate and I met, but no. And Cole was blaming himself for something that was almost impossible. With a couple hundred wolves in here it would be hard for the average wolf, even an alpha, to sniff out one particular wolf, especially if they had never met them before.

            "My names Cole, darling, what is yours?" Cole finally said. By then a lot of people were watching and saying congratulations.

            "Kelsey." She whispered, only looking at him. Right now they were in their own little bubble.

            "Well Kelsey, it's nice to finally meet you." He purred. Oh god. This was starting to get gross.

            "Me too." Was all she said.

            "Okay, sorry to ruin this little moment." I barged in. "But it's so great to meet you! I'm Annabell." Kelsey looked startled when I "appeared out of no where" even though I was standing right next to her. "I'm with Jason, the Beta." I said throwing my finger over my shoulder pointing to Jason.