Chapter 3- I'm the Great Wolf? What?

One year later...

Annabell's POV

            "Come on Annabell!" Jason shouted at me. He was having me do an obstacle course to go along with my training. An obstacle course! When I first heard Cole say that I started to laugh. Wrong thing to do. Cole made me train for an hour longer than I was supposed to since I laughed. When I think obstacle courses I think little dogs jumping through hoops. Nope, this has a forty foot rock climbing wall, a 500 yard pool I have to do laps in, and pretty much anything else you hated doing in gym. That's there.

            When I finally finished Jason stopped the timer. "Awesome job!" He said smiling. "New record! Thirty one minutes and twenty seven seconds." He said high fiving me. I just laughed with happiness and started to turn away from him.

            "Hold up. I tell you that you have a new record on this death trap and all I get is a high five?" He said pouting a little. "I'm your trainer. You should be on your knees thanking me." He joked.

            "Cut the act drama queen." I said playfully rolling my eyes. I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Is that a good enough thank you?"

            "Nope." I pecked him again.

            "Is that good now?"

            "Nah, I think I need some more thanking." He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

            "You're a goof." I laughed as I playfully slapped him shoulder.

            "I'm a goof for you."

            "You did not just say that."

            "I think I did."

            "I think your starting to lose to much testosterone after hanging out with me so much." I said as I went to kiss him again. Jason had other plans as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, fingering his hair. He licked my lip to ask for entrance. I teased him and clamped my mouth shut. He playfully growled and nipped my bottom lip. When I gasped he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Right as things were getting more heated Cole called for us to meet him in his room.

            When I pulled away from Jason he groaned with disappointment. "Oh get over it." I laughed as I grabbed his arm to pull him along.

            "You know I can smell your arousal." He smirked at me.

            "You know I can see your arousal." I smirked back. He looked down at his shorts and blushed. "Aww! You're blushing." I teased him as I pinched his cheeks.