Chapter 4- Hello Mate.

Two years later...

Annabell's POV

            It's been three years since I left the Shadow Moon Pack and two years since I found out I was the Great Wolf.  After that day everything changed. My strength shot up by 1000% and for a couple weeks it was hard to control. The Council wanted me to keep it a secret. They didn't want to vampires, hunters, and rogues to know about me yet.

            At first I was shocked when I found out but then I was mad. Where was all this strength and power when I was being tortured? Where was this "Great Wolf". Later when I had a meeting with the Council, the closest thing to royalty we have well until me, they explained to me that normally the Royals would know who the Great Wolf was and would have to tell the person to awaken the inner wolf. After Cole told me that I was the Great Wolf she was awakened. It didn't effect my wolf too much, she just became much stronger. In her physical form she was huge. I, or she, was a couple inches taller than Cole and he's an alpha.

            On Jason and I's one year anniversary he marked me and made me his. Wolves can mark other wolves that aren't their mate, but their true mate can always override the other wolf's mark. From the slight chest pains that I felt occasionally I could tell that Nate was very happy with his new mate. I would always feel the pain, but since I was now mated it stung a lot less.

            Now I am the best fighter in the pack, continent, and even world. Only the U.S. knows about me though. I sound conceited when I say that I'm the best fighter in the world, but I am. No other wolf has ever been able to beat the Great Wolf.

            After my "awakening" my appearance slightly changed. Now I'm 5'8, 125 pounds of pure muscle, and my eyes are now the same blue that my wolf's is. Oh and my boobs grew, which was a bad thing because I swear if one more human hit on me I will break their wrist with a snap of my fingers. My hair got a makeover by me though and now it's to my waist and has natural red highlights. I learned how to control my powers around other people and could only use them around Jason or Cole when I practiced them. So far I had mastered invisibility, levitating, strength, speed, and I was working on telekinesis. I didn't let all my new power go to my head, well usually.

            "Haha! Bow down to me!" I yelled at Cole as I beat him, again. He was determined to be the first person ever to beat the Great Wolf. He was bruised and cut up and I was only using a fraction of my full power.

            "Damnit Annabell! Why can't you just be stupid for one day!" Cole said with a frustrated groan. He was starting to get really competitive.

            "I can't help that I'm amazing." I laughed as I flicked my hair and wiped off imaginary dirt off my leather jacket. I was wearing a cropped black leather jacket, dark wash skin tight jeans, a blood red V-neck tank top, and black stiletto boots. So the saying "girls can do anything guys can but in heels" was the truth for me. Even with five inch stilettos on I still beat Cole's butt.

            "Okay, I think that is enough for today." Jason said walking into the secluded part of the woods that we were in. We couldn't risk a little girl like me, bleh, kicked the alphas sorry ass. That wouldn't look good. The pack knows that I'm the best fighter, but they don't know that I can beat the alpha. Normally the pack warrior was a guy and was just under the skill of the alpha. I was the exact opposite. There have been a few small battles/attacks that I got to fight in. Imagine the douches paces when a girl comes charging at them.