Chapter 11- Joke is on You

Annabell's POV

After what felt like forever the plane landed. Thank the Goddess. I didn't think I could stand sitting next to Nate any longer. He was a snorer. I was surprised there weren't any complaints from the people around us. He could probably sense that I was next to him because he kept on trying to wrap his arms around me. If he tried that one more time he would be leaving his plane with one less appendage than what he came on with.

            The second the plane landed my seat belt was off and I was ready to high tail it off the plane. I told Jason to be ready to make for a run for it. A little dramatic, I know. I needed to lose Nate though. I didn't want him knowing that I was visiting the Council. He'd ask too many questions and wouldn't keep his fat yap shut.

            Once the doors opened I ran out of there followed by Jason. The stupid idiot didn't feel us land and was still sleeping. I wasn't about to wake him up. He could have that flight attendant who was eye rapping him the whole flight do it. Some people just can't keep in in their pants.

            "Why is he here?" Jason asked once we were at the luggage claim.

            "He's an annoying ass stalker, that's why." I said. Would the dang luggage just hurry up already. "We should have just carried our luggage. By the time the luggage comes everyone from the plane will be here, including Nate."

            I was in a bad mood. My wolf, since we were around Nate now, kept on howling for him. Before she didn't like him but since we saw him so much the mate bond was getting stronger.

And since he was an alpha and I was the Great Wolf it was even stronger. She was bursting my eardrums. 

            Why couldn't I be mated to an unattractive guy. Then I could be turned off by him instead of on. Who am I kidding though? It was rare for a werewolf to be unattractive. Apparently when I was younger I was the acceptation.

            I heard the ding of the bell and almost shouted for joy. The luggage was finally coming and not that many people from the flight were there! Of course Karma and luck hate me and our luggage was the last to come out. Guess who found me.

            "Why are you guys in such a hurry?" Nate said jogging up to us casually. I groaned. He was acting like he wasn't acting like a possessive stalker who just followed me across the country. I mean I don't know about other people, but stalking is a serious turn off.

            "Nate. You seriously need to back the fuck off. You need to catch the next plane to Arizona and go back. You are not needed here, nor wanted." I said seriously. I needed to go see the Council, alone. With the acceptation of Jason.

            "I am not going to let you stay here alone, with him." Nate shot a glare towards Jason. Jason was just standing there with his arms crossed.

            "Come on." I said ignoring Nate and grabbing Jason's hand. Jason and I walked over to the taxi's and got into one. I could tell Nate was upset, but he knew not to follow me right now. At least he had enough brain cells to figure out that.