Chapter 5- I will make you eat your fingers.

Annabell's POV

            I reluctantly pulled up to the pack house. It hasn't changed a bit. It was still ugly and boring. I saw Jason look over to me as I pulled up and gave me a smile. Then I saw him. Nate hasn't changed much. He did look older and he looked tired. His eyes didn't have that liveliness in them anymore, though. One thing that didn't change was he was watching me pull up like I was a piece of meat.

            Some guys just don't have respect for women anymore. I growled.

            We are his mate, of course he is going to look at us with lust. My wolf argued.

            Delilah, I bet if it wasn't me and it was a random hot chick he would still look at them like that. He's a player. He's a man whore. Who isn't like that? That's right, Jason.

            She just rolled her eyes at this and sunk back into my head. She had been really pissy lately. When I parked I took my helmet off and shook my hair out. I made eye contact with Nate for a second, but looked away when I started to get butterflies in my stomach. I just walked over to Jason quickly who put his arm around me protectively.

            Nate's wolf must have realized it was me because Nate's jaw dropped.

            "Annabell?" He whispered. He couldn't believe it was me.

            "Hello mate." I smirked.

            Nate just looked at me as if he was seeing a dead person, which in a way he was. He was dead to me. All this pack house held was memories, in the past. Only a couple were good, those were with my family. The majority were being being starved, be being beat up, and people laughing at me and calling me a murderer.

            "I didn't think I would ever see you again." He breathed stepping closer to me. "You came back." He smiled.

            Did he honestly I came back for him? How delusional can this boy get.

            "I didn't come back for you. I came back to train your sorry excuse for a pack." I said coldy. Nate looked hurt when I said this. Wow, he did think I came back for him. Suddenly his face went to shock.

            "Wait, you are the pack warrior!" He exclaimed. I nodded smugly.

            Yeah, suck on that! I thought smirking. Delilah agreed with me, she did miss Nate but after seeing him she was just as mad as me.

            "I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" I heard a familiar voice say as they came running over toward us. It was Luke. When he got to us he looked at Nate weirdly. I didn't blame him. Nate looked like a hot mess, I mean just a mess. He had emotions crossing over his face every two seconds. He would look at me with confusion, disbelief, lust, guilt, and then he would look at Jason with anger. "Is something going on?" Luke asked confused.