Chapter 7- Training, and third time's the charm

Nate's POV

            I was still fuming about what happened this morning. She was mine.

            No she's not. My wolf growled. You fucked up and literally gave her to Jason. Why did I have to get stuck with such a stupid human. My wolf hated me more than the guy that had our mate, great.

            When training started my mouth started to water. Annabell walked out wearing a sports bra and tight booty shorts. She looked delicious.

            I will win her back.

            My wolf scoffed at that. Yeah, right. You messed up and you lost her for the both of us. Stupid human.

            When I saw that she was going to fight Brad I got nervous. She wasn't even going to shift. He was one of our best fighters. When Brad lunged for Annabell I had to hold back a growl. I thought he had her. But them she side stepped stepped him and slammed him into the ground. Then when he didn't want to give up she picked him up like he was a feather and flun him into a tree.

            Who was this girl?

Annabell's POV

            "Okay, so I want everyone to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and then take an hour long run around the territory perimeter and try to do as many laps that you can." I said after no one wanted to take me on. "Oh, and all of this in your human form." I clapped my hands. "Let's get moving!" I heard groans when I said this.

            "Why are we doing this in out human form?" A girl hesitantly asked.

            Because I can't show you my wolf yet. I thought. "If your human isn't strong your wolf won't be strong. We will start out training in human form and work our way up to our wolves." I told everyone, that was true too. If your human is weak, your wolf will be weak. "Now let's go!" I said as I started going my sit ups. Everyone else followed. I was done in two minutes. I could have done it faster but that would look suspicious. Some people were only on their twentieth.

            "Come on people! Faster!" I said. "You would be dead by now." By the time everyone finished their sit ups they were out of breath. I had already finished my push ups. "Now push ups!" I yelled. Everyone groaned. Seriously, this pack is pathetic.

            "But I can't do push ups." Brooke whined. Damn, I thought I could go the session without hearing her stupid voice. "Someone broke my hand and wrist." She said glaring at me.

            "Then do your push ups with one hand." I said demonstrating. She just looked at me like I was crazy. "What? Are you too weak?" I taunted.

            "No!" She said as she tried to do one. She fell flat on her face. I laughed at her.