Chapter 17- Firsts

Annabell's POV

            "Um, what?" I said looking at Juliet like she had two vaginas.

            "We," She emphasized, "are going on a double date. We are going to see Catching Fire." She said clapping her hands excitedly. Juliet, clapping? Now that was weird.

            "I'm good with that. It'll be fun!" Nate said before I could respond. Um, hell no.

            Juliet really wanted this. I guess I would do it for her. "Fine, when are we going?"

            "Half an hour. Let's go get dressed." Juliet said as she started to leave the room waiting for me to follow her.

            We walked up to my room and I closed the door behind me. She went over to my closet and started to look through my clothes.

            "Put this on." She said as she threw a top and a shorts at me.

            "So why are we doing this? Why are you making me go on this date?" I asked.

            "Because I think you need this." Juliet said as she sat on my bed. I raised an eyebrow at her.

            "Why would I need this?" I asked her putting the clothes back on my bed.

            "I think you need to let loose a little. I mean Luke told me that all that you have done while you have been here is work. You train the wolves, work on Great Wolf stuff, then go to bed and repeat. You need to have some fun."

            "Ha, when were you and Luke actually talking instead of jumping each other bones." I laughed a little.

            "I didn't fully mate with him. I mean we did other stuff." She blushed. Juliet was actually blushing. That was a weird sight.

            "You didn't?" I exclaimed. I thought they did.

            "No, I just let him mark me. I mean believe me, I wanted to. But Luke wanted to a wait a couple days so he could plan something and make our first time special." She said dreamily.

            "Awe, there's my good brother." I laughed. "But if he hurts you, I will have to hurt him badly." I said seriously.

            "Oh, don't worry you will have to go after me." Juliet laughed, but still kind of serious. There was my Juliet, being innocently scary. Yeah, she is the definition of an oxymoron. With her dark hair and big brown eyes she looked every angelic and innocent, that is until you got to know her. Luke definitely had a handful of a mate.

            "Now strip for me!" Juliet yelled as she threw a dollar bill at me from her wallet. I just laughed and took off my shirt. "Whoohoo!" Juliet laughed.