Chapter 6 Teaser

Annabell's POV

Everyone was ready and left. Jason and I jumped in his car and pulled up to this large restaurant. It was called the Wolf Lodge, very original. But hey my name is, the Great Wolf, that''s not all original.

It was nice and large and seemed very homey for a hotel. We all headed to the restaurant. Everyone there tonight was a werewolf so that was nice. The restaurant was like a banquet hall and served from hamburgers to weird french food.

Everyone was having a good time. I was with Cole and Jason the whole time. We were talking to some of the higher ranked wolves from the Shadow Moon pack. There was Jackie and her mate was Kyle. They were both twenty. And then there was Logan and his mate was Abigail and Logan was third in command. They all apologized for what happened to me when I was here. I let it go for them because they went along with everyone but they never physically did anything and barely ever said anything.

Everything was great until Kelsey came over to us. She was new to the pack. About a year ago she moved here for her job, she was twenty. As soon as she was close enough I heard, "Mate!" from a familiar voice.

-------------------------------
Who do you think it is? Luke? Cole? Jason?