Chapter 10- We are never ever going to get together

Nate's POV

            "What do you mean they are going to New York!" I was close to yelling. My wolf was so pissed. You would think he would be pissed at Jason right? No, it was me. Of course if was me. My wolf hated my guts right now.

            You stupid human. You don't deserve my mate. You treated her horribly. She's better off with Jason. I still love Delilah and I know she loves me, but man Annabell hates you. She has good reason to. And why did you have to mark that thing? I don't want that as my mate. You are such a stupid human. You couldn't keep it in your pants. Blah blah blah, he kept on insulting me.

            "They need to go there for personal reasons." Cole repeated, not explaining anything.

            "But why?"

            "It's non of your business." Cole said curtly. Hell yeah it was. I was going to use the mate card but Cole looked like he was losing his patience.

            "But what about training my pack? Who will do that while they are gone? How long will they be gone for?"

            "I will train your pack while she is gone and they will be gone only for a couple days."

            "Fine." I sulked. I was going with them. Over my dead body she would go off with him alone. Actually, if I didn't approach this situation right it would be over my dead body because she can kick some ass. But, that was my fucking mate and that little prick needed to back off. She was mine.

            After Cole left there was another knock on my door. It was Luke, and he was smiling like he had just won a lottery.

            "Hey." He chirped.

            "Hey?" I said. Luke has never been this smiley for a long time.

            "It's such a beautiful day out." Luke said cheerfully. Yes, the overcast sky was so pretty.

            "What's wrong?" I said. "Who brain washed you?"

            "No one! I'm fine. It's just life is so beautiful." What the fuck happened to Luke? I just starred at him. "Bells forgave me." He finally said with a lottery smile. I got it now. Winning her back would be better than winning a lottery.

            "Oh." I said kind of sadly. I needed her to forgive me. I guess I was happy for Luke, but that needed to me me. Soon.

Annabell's POV

            After I explained to Cole what had to happen he agreed and was going to go tell Nate for me. I did not want to deal with Nate right now. I still didn't know how I felt about what he said. Did he actually search for me? Did he actually care?