UPDATE

Okay, I haven't updated in forever. I know :(. I am kind of stuck. I have writers block. I know where I want this book to go and what will happen, but I am trying to figure out the filler chapters. I am working on it everyone! I sorry. In the mean time I started another werewolf rejection book. It's called Surviving Rejection. I don't think this one will be that long. But if you would check it out that would be awesome! And if you come up with a better title let me know! But heres the description:

Aria Montgomery is a good girl. She never breaks the rules. She gets good grades. She is polite. She's also a werewolf. For as long as she can remember she loves art. She loves to draw, but her favorite thing is photography. When everyone was concerned about becoming popular and cool Aria wasn't. She's been an outcast since middle school. She would rather curl up at home with a good book than go partying. Just like any other girl she waits for her mate to come find her and sweep her off her feet.

Damien Tanner is the future alpha and annoying ass of the pack. He has an ego the size of Texas and doesn't give a shit about anything. When he's eighteen he finds his mate, Aria. Not ready to settle down and disappointed he rejects her. Aria is heartbroken, but manages to survive. Or she tries to. Soon the pain is too much to bear. No, she doesn't run away. She commits suicide.

She doesn't go to heaven though; she meets the Moon Goddess and gets sent back to her body. She's supposed to make a difference somehow. She gets a second chance. Damien gets a second chance, or so he thought when he saw her eyes open.

The problem is she doesn't want to live anymore. She has lost her will to live and doesn't want Damien. She's broken. Will Damien be able to win her back? Or will they give up on each other. Can Aria learn to forgive Damien and trust him? Will Aria find a reason to go on, because life doesn't wait for you. Life goes on, and she has to survive rejection.

Check it out! :D

XOXO

Comment

Vote

Fan

Check out Surviving Rejection 

-Kaeli