Chapter 14- You're Really Pretty

Annabell's POV

            After what Abigail told me my wolf was antsy. She wanted answers. She wanted to know what was happening. It was killing her, and me, not knowing what was going on. I'm supposed to be pretty much immortal, right? What did that group think they found?

            As soon as I was done talking with Abigail I immediately went and called The Council. Of course as I was talking on the phone I could hear people muttering under their breath that this was somehow my fault. But they told me that they would look more into this and try to get more information.

            After I finished talking on the phone it was dinner time. I didn't want to go see Nate. One awkward encounter with him in his room was enough to happen between us for a year. I was one of the last people at the table. My luck had to put me in front of Nate. Next to me were Hailey and Kelsey. It was my first time really seeing them since the woods. I could tell that they were mad at me. I tried to talk to Kelsey and she just turned her head away from me and started talking to a girl across from her. She was mad at Cole also, because he hadn't told her about me yet so she was giving him the silent treatment. Hailey was mad too, but not at Brad. Brad was just as clueless as them.

            I listened to the chit chat going on around me. People were wondering why Nate and Brooke weren't sitting next to each other. Other people were talking about their fight, but no one knew it that was true. Some people were even talking about me saying that I was secretly a rogue and was going to kill everyone here. Where did anyone get that idea. Honestly.

            Annabell. Nate finally said to me. I almost jumped out of my chair. I wasn't expecting him to link me.

            What?

            Can I tell the pack about you? I can't keep it a secret from them for too long. They have a right to know whats going on and that they might be in danger.

            I thought for a minute. He was right. I have no clue what's going on with this group. What if without me knowing they found out about me and attacked. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else if they were being attacked and they had absolutely no clue why. Fine.

            Nate gave me a small smile and then he stood up. Everyone saw him stand up and stopped talking. "Good evening everyone!" Everyone mumbled hello. "So I have a couple of important announcements. First of all, the rumors are true." Nate said taking a deep breath. "Brooke and I have broken up and she is not your Luna anymore. She can not tell you what to do anymore. She has no power over you." With that Brooke jumped out of her chair like it was on fire.

            "We did not finish talking about this! I did not agree to the breakup!" She screeched. If she was a cartoon steam would be coming out of her ears. This girl honestly needed to be put into a straight jacket and shipped away to the loony bin.

            "You don't need to agree about anything. You are not with me anymore. I waisted my time on you. You were a horrible Luna and you are officially dumped. I, Nathaniel Blake Reynolds, Alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack, cut all ties with you Brooke Shay Carlson." With that her mark that was on her neck faded and her scent no longer was mixed in with Nate's.