Chapter Thirteen - Lillith

Lillith.

Something delightfully warm was wrapped around her. Like a weighted blanket, Lilly shifted, trying to throw her leg around it and pull closer, cuddle into. Why was a blanket so stiff? And resisting her?

Her eyebrows scrunched together, hands feeling for the edges only to find a flat , solid surface. Well, not entirely solid, there was a little give to it.

"Are you enjoying yourself here fairy? Or do you need to grope me some more?"

Blinking awake gradually, Lilly stared up at Orian in confusion. She was groping him?

She was!

Her hands were doing all kinds of feeling against his pecs. Though who could blame her really when they were just.. Right there!

Lilly's cheeks flamed, her ears hot as she tried to squeak out any kind of apology. Her hands were still squeezing. That needed to stop.

Rubbing the back of her hand against her eyes, two things became shockingly clear to Lilly. Orian's horns were covered in flowers. Little daisies, tiny clusters of pink an yellow, strewn to each horn by thin vines that twined together. He looked like he caught his head in a floral spider nest.

The second thing?

Orian's body was nestled between her thighs and her leg were wrapped around his hips clinging on for dear life. She could feel everything.

Everything.

Gods above, surely that wasn't what she thought it was? The fairy knew the fundamentals of sex, that A went into B, but how did it happen when A was disturbingly large? Like the size of her forearm?

"You.. y-your'e.."

"Hard? That tends to happen when a beautiful fairy wriggles her ass against you so much you can't take it. You're a cuddler when you sleep, stardust." Orian's voice was raspier than normal, a rumble that had her knees trying to clench together, pressing into the sides of his big body.

"Is tha-that bad?" Weren't males supposed to like that kind of thing?

"It's not ideal when it has nowhere to go but down. Just give me a second to think of something."

She sank further back into the pillows. Lilly wasn't about to offer he use it on her, not a chance was she remotely ready for any of that to happen.

"Lillith. Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm a wolf and your a scared little bunny."

She couldn't help if that was how she looked, right? Lilly sucked her lower lip into her mouth slowly, to sink her teeth into while they stayed together in a tense silence. Orian's reptilian gaze followed the movement of his thin pupils rounding slowly.

Clearly he was thinking of something else because that thing lurking between his legs wasn't going down.

"You ha-have something.. Here.." Clearing her throat quietly, Lilith reached up to pluck some of the flowers that had sprouted out of his horns, her fingertips grazing the fuzzy surface. Curious, she did it again, drifting her fingertips over a ridge and taking a thin vine with her.

Orian groaned, his hips surging forward as he squeezed his eyes shut. Lilly froze to the spot. His cock had ground between her thighs, dragging a gasp from her throat. While she wasnt so unknown to it, right now, it had been actually.. Nice?

There had been times when her fathers drunken men had grabbed at her, pinned her down and threatened all sorts of horrible things to her while holding her thighs open. Each time had left her crying, curled up in a ball against the ground.