Chapter Fourteen- Lennox / Lilly

Lennox.

Grinning at the scandalised expression on Lillith's face, Nox pushed himself off the door and wandered over to drop himself onto the bed, getting comfortable.

"I have to say, ten out of ten, fairy. That was spectacular. Orian, your form could use some work though."

"Nox, I locked that door." Orian still had his body braced over their fairy, his thumb moving back and forth over her nipple like he was petting it. Fucker. Lennox had rarely been jealous of anyone else, but right now, he wanted to be there. He wanted to make their pretty flower cry out like that.

Cunt was jumping the que. Fine. Game on.

"And I unlocked it. Funny thing, doors. They open at both sides." Fishing the spare key out to toss onto Orian's bedside table.

With a sigh, Orian moved slowly off Lilly, the fairy's gaze shooting down between their bodies. She bit her lip, averting her gaze. Lennox' eyes narrowed, not so subtly trying to see what she'd been staring at. Yeah, they were built to scale for sure, but what was– ahh. There was a wet patch on the front of his sweats that spoke volumes for just how much their innocent little wifey to be had enjoyed herself and she was embarrassed about it.

It was fucking adorable.

"Was that your first time getting spicy, Lilith?" Like a dog spying a juicy bone, Nox turned onto his side to look at her. So lovely in her afterglow. Lips a touch swollen, her eyes still dreamy from pleasure and cheeks pink.

The fairy nodded, pulling the sheets up to her collarbones to hide everything away. She had a freshly fucked look about herself and it didnt sit right with Nox not getting to be a part of it.

Major FOMO.

"Nox, why are you here? It's not like I ordered a wake up call." Orian's buried his face in his pillow, no doubt trying to will his cock to go down before it put a hole in his mattress. Tough break.

"I, actually, have been looking for our pretty little fairy to show her what my hard work has created."  Lennox cosied up to her a little more, shifting down the sheets so he could get a better view. Her cute silky nightie was in disarray. A strap had fallen down her shoulder that he lifted a hand to fix , drifting his fingertips over her collarbone before going up to twirl a lock of glittery hair around his finger.

"You kept saying there was no green around here. Now it's not permanent, but after last night I had to wonder – what helps a fairy in a panic attack? Trees. It's tree's, right?" When she nodded, her lilac eyes starting to widen,  Nox continued. "I got the enchantment from mother. We have it for a short while, so consider it an engagement present for not coming to the Fae realm to collect you as well."

"You got me trees?"

Was she even aware of the little yellow daisies sprouting through her hair, in clusters on the wood of the headboard?

Orian's gaze caught his own with a quick look.

Okay, so they had something more to talk about then. Did an orgasm power her up or something? If that was the case, Lennox would turn her indestructible by morning.

"You're gonna have to come see, aren't you , flower?"

~~

Apparently, some things were so exciting, shoes weren't necessary.

Lilly had followed him out of Orian's room, along with the grumpy fuck that was no doubt cursing his ass for all it was worth. The life of a cock block was a hard one.
"I'm going to expect major brownie points for this. I dragged myself through the rain just to have these fucking things sitting right."