Chapter Seventeen - Lilly / Orian

Lillith.

One orgasm and she was already feeling the pressure inside her relent, but not entirely. Geneieve had explained it to her before, that when her Bloom came, it would happen in waves. Her sister had given her the best analogy they could use, compared it to a flower opening its petals a bit at a time. How the throbbing need would come in wave's and ebb until the next, but Lilly had never expected it so soon. It wasn't even that she wanted all the attention on herself.

How did she repay the same pleasure to them when she didn't know anything about it outside of what they'd only guessed about before? What did males enjoy?

Orian's kisses were making the fairy breathless, his tongue sliding and retreating against hers almost in the same way Nox' fingers did between her thighs and it was making any reasonable sounding thought melt out of her brain to be replaced with neediness. Desire and want.

"H-how do I mah-make you two ... do that?"

"Do what, flower?" Nox bit the pointed tip of her ear squeezing a moan from her. "Make us come?"

She nodded, cheeks flushed hot. Orian ground his hips forward on a groan as his hand slid up to her throat and wrapped his fingers around the slender column almost entirely. The sheer size difference between them never failed to intimidate her as he squeezed just a little.

Nox laughed, air tickling over her skin. "She liked that. I felt her squeeze."

If they weren't going to show her, she'd figure it out herself. Running her hands down a wealth of warm muscles that was Orian's torso, her fingers came to the belt on his leathers, sliding it through the loops and pulling the button free.

"Easy stardust, there's no rus–"

Whatever Orian had been about to say died in his throat as Lilly shoved her hand south to wrap her fingers around his length. Her eyes widened, her insides trembling. She didn't have a hope in fitting that inside her. Her fingers didn't remotely touch.

Curious, wildly intimidated and with Nox thankfully giving her a moment's break, Lilly scooted herself around between them as she fumbled a little. With a bit of help, Orian's length came free of the leathers as the fairy stared down in utter shock.

She had, unfortunately, seen a cock before. It was never interesting, nor impressive. Rather, she'd wanted it as far from her as possible. But how was the one she was currently staring at ... pretty?

Orian was thick, almost on par with her wrist. Eight? Maybe nine inches long. Hard and smooth at the same time, the head was the same pink tint of his mouth and even had the fairy licking her own lips, momentarily trapped in her head.

"What ... d-do I do?"

"Shit, just look at it a bit longer like that and I'll come." Her gaze found Orian's face. His cheeks were flushed, green eyes shinier, his scarred face awash with pleasure and she was barely doing anything more than touching him.

Curious, Lilly slid her hand up to the tip and down again, earning herself a groan from the large demon that made her stomach flip flop.

"Lick your hand, flower. You'll find a rhythm he likes." Nox was making himself busy grinding into her ass, his warm hands stroking over her body and chasing away any cool goosebumps as his mouth trailed a burning path on her skin. Her free arm wound back around his head.

Orian had mentioned their horns were sensitive before, hadn't he?

Releasing him for a second, Lilly did just what she was told, licking her palm to wet it before dropping down between their bodies to stroke Orian again as her grip went to Nox's horn, gripping at the base and drifting her fingertips up to the best she could reach in her position.