Chapter Eighteen - Lilly / Orian

Lillith

She was floating.

The cramps in her muscles had stopped, replaced with a languid relaxation that could only come with pleasure that made her brain quite literally turn to mush in her head.

The fairy felt boneless. Her thighs were still trembling either side of Lennox hard hips, his fingers creating a slick mess between her thighs on oversensitized skin.

The demon seriously knew how to use his body to his advantage.
Orian's large hand slid down from her hair again, over her throat to the curve of her breast, goosebumps chasing his gentle caress that made her shiver, her body clenching when he dragged the rough pad of his thumb over her nipple. He kept doing that.

"I think I met the Gods just by watching that, little flower."

Orian laughed at his twin. "This is only a little wave of it. Remember what we were told? First part is the easiest. It'll only keep growing. Eventually, It'll hit a peak."

Right now, she could barely form a sentence, just give a small hum of noise as her lashes fluttered closed for a second.

Just a mere second, distantly aware of Lennox easing himself off of her. A chill hit her skin for a second, but Lilly didn't have the energy to pull the blanket over herself and cover up.

Is that what sex did to people? Chased away any sense of self awareness?

"I've got you, Starlight." Orian came to her as she hovered in that limbo of drowsy and awake. He pressed a cold cloth between her legs, an ache making itself known in little ripples. "You're all messy. Nox is gonna change the sheets and I'll clean you up."

Strong arms slid beneath her, the scent of Orian filling her lungs in a heady breath as she turned her head and burrowed into his chest. It was a pec pillow situation all over again and she couldn't care less.

He was comfy and she was tired.

Something that had been curiously worried had now settled inside her.

That they wanted her enough to do such an intimate thing with her. Even proud of herself for overcoming that fear and letting somebody, letting one of her soon to be husbands, into her body when it was untouched before.

There was an awkwardness that could be let go of now.

"Orian..?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"You're pretty too."

His chest rumbled against her cheek, a laugh dragged out of him and Lilly couldn't help but smile that she'd caused it.

"I think you're a little delirious from orgasms and adrenaline."

Again, he just got a hum back from her. As far as Lilly could tell, she must have drifted off for several minutes because when her eyes managed to peel open once more, she was cosied against lush pillows, a warm blanket pulled over her and two huge demons either side of her snoring quietly.

Lennox was at her back, his face buried in her hair and an arm curled around to hold one of her breasts. Orian was sprawled on his back, his face turned towards her own.

Sneaking a hand out from beneath the warmth of the quilt to do what she'd wanted to from the second the veil had come away from her face. Her fingertips very carefully traced the line of Orian's scar, three soft pads running down the deep grooves in his face.

Taking extra care when she reached his lip, Lilly smoothed her thumb over it gently. He didn't budge, didn't bat an eyelid even when she shimmied forward a little to press a gentle kiss against the ruined skin.