Chapter 9

Kyle

Pain. That's what I felt through out my life. I don't even know why this fucking universe is causing me so much trauma. What even is my fault? I have no idea who I am. What my existence means. Even tho people have considered me the sunshine and epitome of love and happiness, do they even know that people like me also go through hell and back. I may be all that description but there's something which has caused me to run for my life, all my life. The moment I was born, I was escaping to safety 25/8 if that even makes sense.

But right at present, instead of sleeping on the hard cold floor like I did for the past one year, I felt a soft mattress beneath me and I felt a soft blanket on me. What is even more surprising is that I felt two strong arms wrapped around me and my arms also being around someone's waist. I wanted to see who is giving me this much warmth after so long. Who is this person. Is it a guy or a girl?

My eyes felt tired, i wanted to open them but constantly failed. Still I gave it my all and opened my eyes to a bright light immediately caused me to shut them again.

Again opening them but this time trying to adjust to the light source, and the first thing I see is a....wait is this a man or a woman?

Ours arms were engulfed with each other and our feet were touching each other. Wait this is a girl?!

And wow am I mesmerized by her? Hell yes I am. Even in my fucked up state I can't help but eye her up and down. She was wearing a white oversized shirt and black shorts which showed her toned and strong legs in full glory. Her strong arms and her jawline. Her pink lips which looked slightly chapped and her eyelashes, She is....she is so fucking out of this world!

I saw her opening her eyes because of me constantly shifting in her arms. She saw me and just stared at me. Her eyes were burning into mine. It unintentionally caused my cheeks to get hot and pink.

"You are awake, how are you feeling now Kyle?"
I jolted up and sat. How does this woman know me?!

Wait how does she know my name?
"H-how do you know my name?" I asked her timidly.
"I know you more than you know yourself, get fresh and come out for breakfast, you look like you haven't eaten in months" she said and got up and went out the door.

What the fuck? Don't tell me she is one of them and has me kidnapped!
I know I'm being unreasonably paranoid right now. I mean I do remember her rescuing me from my kidnappers, I remember her friend carrying me to her place. If she really was one of them then she wouldn't treat me so nicely.

Sighing I just quickly washed my face and looked into the mirror, my face looked bad but it seemed like I finally had a goodnight sleep after so long. I didn't feel so drained and my clothes...wait WHOSE HOODIE AND SHORTS IS IT?!

I don't remember wearing this for sure...omg don't tell me something happened between us last night?!

"Will you come out for breakfast or do I have to drag you out myself" i heard her yell and immediately got out. Fuck what if something actually happened?

I was greeted with the smell of fresh pancakes and waffles. There were many items placed on the table. Wow she must be a good cook.
I sat quietly on the dining table and looked at the food. It had been a long time since i've had actual food rather than left overs. The food smelled insanely delicious and I couldn't wait to devour everything in sight.

"Eat up I know you're feeling hungry right" she said as she sat on the table with her plate of food. Her right arm was completely covered in a sleeve tattoo.
She had a snake tattoo with a few dandelions on her arm which are my favorite by the way. Her left arm had some random designs and there was one tattoo on the nape of her neck.