Chapter 19 (Finale)

Kyle

The day arrived when we go back to DC for a fresh start. The past one week, Sophia helped me recover mentally and physically. I cannot thank the lords enough for bringing her back into my life. Before her everything was dark. She is my light, my source of happiness and my anchor.

About the "being physical" part, I don't feel scared anymore whenever she touches me in an intimate way. Well things are such that now whenever I see her, my desire goes onto another level. A dangerous one. I want to keep control till we reach and settle back in her home, I mean our home.

Currently we are in the flight and she has her head laid on my shoulder. Her cheeks are squished and i'm trying my very best not to scream over this overly cute sight. Fuck how does she flatter me so much. She's just sleeping and yet making me go crazy. God I love this woman so much.

"Snowflake" I whispered into her ear while placing a small kiss on her cheek. She wiggled around a little and got in a comfortable position.

"We are going to land, love, wake up". She lets out a whine and wakes up.
"I want to sleep more" she yawns.
"You can sleep when we reach home baby. The house is already set".
"Ugh fine". She huffs in annoyance while I giggle at her state.

We landed and got our luggage. I could see her friends and Tyler and Noah from a distance. Her friends ran and hugged her. Well more like suffocating her.

I gave Tyler and Noah a small hug too. Despite what happened in the past, we've established a good friendship.
"How was the flight man?" Noah asks.
"Tiring as hell bro, I can't wait to go home and rest".
"Haha of course, you guys rest. Tomorrow we can hold the meeting for the agreement". Tyler says and I nod.

"EEEK WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH SOPHIEE!!" Her friend Claire shrieked which caused a lot of people to stare at us.

"Baby tiger!! You're finally back!!!" The dude named Ryan exclaimed while hugging her like it's the end of the world.

Dammit stop touching my woman like that.

I know I shouldn't be jealous but ugh.
Then Ash pulled him aside while whispering something in his ear. I don't know what he said but I'm thankful that he removed him from my snowflake. The Ryan guy stuck his tongue out in a mocking way which made me feel slightly creeped.

"You may be our tiger's man but she's our bestie first" he sassily says which made everyone laugh while me? Welp I just stood there and gave him a small smile.

It definitely took a lot of effort to not shoot his sassy ass.

Soon we all left for our place. The atmosphere was definitely so lively and despite everything, we all are laughing and enjoying our time. No one could ever guess the hell we all went through, but we managed to overcome it and now there's no more sadness. Only laughs and smiles.

And I will go to any lengths to keep all their smiles. Especially my snowflake who finally has a whole new aura. She's no longer the cold hearted Sophia. She is someone who has become a sunshine and her smile can literally cure any disease. My snowflake. My sunshine.

We all got down and all of them helped us with our luggage. Soon we bid our byes and made plans to meet for dinner at Tyler's place.

Our whole day went in unpacking, make out sessions and lots of kisses. God I can't get enough of her. I can't wait to love her the way I've dreamed off. She's gonna be mine and only mine.

Right now I'm leaning against the doorframe of our room, watching her get ready. Even tho she's only wearing a simple pair of sweatpants and hoodie, she still looks absolutely breathtaking. I slowly went behind her and hugged her, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck. She just smiled and placed her hands on top of mine.