Special chapter 2

Sophia/Kyle

Sophia's POV

Tomorrow is Kyle's birthday. His 23rd birthday. Time flies by so fast. I still remember when we were 18 and first met. What a roller coaster it was, but now everything was a bit calm, at least for now.

But here's the problem. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR HIM. I mean he did clearly mention that as long as he gets to spend it with me, that's more than enough. But still, I wanna do something special for him.

Noah told me that they were taking him for a nice dinner tomorrow. Here I'm still not able to decide what to do!
Wait a minute, let me call Ryan. He gives the best party ideas.

"Hello baby tiger, what made you miss me". He cockily answers.
"Ugh in your dreams mister. Anyways I need some advice. It's Kyle's birthday tomorrow and I wanna do something special for him".
"Aah yes, Ash told me that we all are going tomorrow to celebrate it. You need gift ideas?"
"Yes that's exactly why I called you because I'm literally so blank".

I heard him dramatically scoff at my statement.
"Excuse me? I'm having an issue here and you're not helping me one bit!"
"Oh my god Sophia, I need to put Claire on the call so that she can also hear how dumb you are right now".
"YOU BRAT-
"Hello guys! What's up" Claire chirped on the call.

"Nothing much Claire, Ryan here is being a damn pain in the ass".
"Oh just you wait till you hear this Claire". Ryan says and explains the situation.
"Sophia Sophia, I feel bad to say this but I agree with Ryan, how dumb are you?"
"I swear to god, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your damn asses".

"Okay let's be serious before you actually kill us". Ryan says and Claire giggles, making me roll my eyes.
"Okay so listen, here's what you're gonna do and Claire will help you in one part while I do the arrangements for it".
"Go ahead, I'm listening".

                                             🖤

The next day (Kyle's birthday)

Kyle's POV

"And that's it for the day. We'll look over the reports tomorrow and submit the final result to the shareholders. We have been doing exceptionally well all these years and they're very happy with our performances. It's all thanks to you and your constant dedication to our company. As a reward, we will be giving incentives to all of you as soon as the final report is signed. For now meeting dismissed".

Tyler said as we all clapped. Our company is really rocking and we got this huge contract on my birthday itself. Wow. I would say it's because of Sophia, I'm so lucky. Damn I've literally become a cheese because of her.

Soon everyone left the room and it was only me those two. Tyler and Noah.
"Let's get going Kyle, we're gonna be late for dinner. Sophia and the others have already reached so let's not delay". Tyler says as we all get up and go. We were already pretty dressed up so we directly drove to the hotel.

There I saw my pretty snowflake and her friends. I pulled her for a small kiss. "Hey snowflake, you look absolutely stunning". She was wearing a white suit which highlighted her beautiful features, making her look out of this world