Chapter 10

Sophia

"I purposefully locked the door knowing that he'll try to escape Ty, I had no other option" i closed my eyes in frustration and hand my hands through my hair. This situation is fucking me in every possible way.

After a whole year I see him in the worst state, even worse than our first encounter in my parent's house. He looked like he had gone through inhumane torture which no human would survive.

"Sis I understand why you did that, the boy has gone through shit back and forth his whole life. You won't believe the stuff i found out about him" He says which makes my insides churn like a whirlpool.
"What did you find?" I asked with curiosity.

"But it would be better if you find out the rest of the information from him itself because only he can give you a detailed version of my findings sophs" He while opening his laptop.

"Ty he doesn't know me, heck he refuses to tell me anything at all. How the fuck will I get answers from him?" I groaned in annoyance.
"Gain his trust first sophia. Make him feel safe and then get answers"

"First tell me what did you find out about him" I was getting impatient right now. I need to know what the fuck he is hiding.

"Okay...here it is" He showed his laptop, I scan the pages and my eyes literally jumped out of my sockets.

What the hell? No there's no way. This can't be happening.

"T-tyler w-what the fuck is this?!" I exclaimed still staring at the information in front of me.
"It is true sophs it unfortunately is true" He sighed.

"Sophia, Kyle is the recipient of almost a billion Yen inheritance of the biggest mafia in Japan. His late father Kenji Yamato and late mother Risa Yamato ruled the entire Japanese mafia empire. No one dared to mess with them at all. Their empire collapsed because Kenji's rivals suddenly came into power because of an unknown alliance with a million dollar company who agreed to help destroy Kenji's kingdom. We still don't know which company it is but it is well known for sure" he said while i couldn't believe my ears.

I can't believe this. The Yamato's were undoubtedly the biggest mafia rulers, how do I know about them? Through Tyler of course. Tyler's older generation parties had some alliance with them and even though I personally never met them, well according to Ty, they were ruthless rulers of the Japanese mafia. But Kyle is their son?! It was never mentioned that they had a son.

"Why did they never mention Kyle anywhere? And why the hell didn't he take up the position after his parents passed away?" I asked him.

"They didn't pass away because of natural causes. Someone planned their death. Resources say that they were shot in a shootout. The Yamato's gave the Smith's the responsibility to bring up Kyle by bribing them with a million dollars cuz the smiths were already struggling financially. He was about 11 years old back then. But what was his life before that, only he can answer that. They never mentioned Kyle anywhere because of they didn't want anyone to know about their successor. They gave their entire inheritance to Kyle in case they die and since nobody knows about them having a son, their money would be safe".

This was too much to handle. Kyle being the son of the late mafia rulers and now people behind him, most probably for that stupid inheritance. But which company helped the rivals to bring his parents down?

"Tyler I....no wonder the smiths and him never looked alike. Kyle is a Japanese and now I understand why they had family pictures together only when he was just 12 years old. But where are the smiths then?" I suddenly ask.

"Nobody knows what happened. I tried to dig stuff up but no luck at all. My guess is that Kyle knows what happened". Again. Disappointment flowed in me.