Chapter 17

Kyle

Three backs back

Right now i'm next to Tyler who was laying unconscious on the bed of the medical room. The chloroform really knocked him out. And now the news of my snowflake being kidnapped by those rascals just increased my thirst for revenge. I'm praying every second that my snowflake shouldn't go through the same hell I once went through when I was held captive by them.

I just hope that this is the last battle left to fight.

Suddenly Tyler started to move his hand. I immediately yelled for the doctor who came in to check up on him. After a few minutes, he gave the green signal that he's doing okay. Nodding, i enter the room where Tyler had his face in his palms, clearly frustrated with the situation.

"Hey Matthew..." i said sadly. He just looked at me with clear exhaustion.
"I couldn't even protect my own sister Yamato...what kind of a brother am I?" He sadly said. For the first time i'm seeing such a defeated look on him. Usually I always see him with his head held high and a confident cold look. It's true that the strongest soldier also falls weak.

"Honestly Tyler, if I hadn't let myself get fooled so easily then none of this would've happened. I cannot fathom the amount of times i've been blaming myself for this fucked up situation".

I proceed to narrate all the events that occurred but to my utter shock, Tyler didn't even pounce on me or attack me. He simply said that trauma and revenge causes you to go blind to a lot of facts. What matters is to realize it before it's too late.

"Tyler...I also found out about some information about Sophia and her relation with the Wilson's tha-

"She isn't their real daughter right?" He completes my sentence which causes me to shut up. How did he know?

"I've known about it since forever. This is one guilt that i've been carrying around with me. I always wanted to tell her the truth but seeing how fucked up she was already...I couldn't bring it in my heart to do so. Even tho she isn't even related to me in any way, she is and will always be my little sister". He closes his eyes while i just sat their in complete denial and guilt.

"Kiyoshi". He called out to me. I hummed in response.
"I know that things have been rough between you and Sophia. But please don't let anything happen to her". It was almost as if he was begging me. But this time I felt like a complete loser instead of feeling like a king.

"I promise you Ty, I won't let anything happen to her".
"I won't be able to help you physically in this messed up state but if you need any help to find my sister then without any hesitation, take my help". He said.
I took a deep breathe,

"Don't worry Tyler. I won't let anything happen to her. My snowflake is strong and she will come back to us".

🖤

It's the third day. I've searched every damn corner of this country and yet i cannot find any clue on where they have taken her. I've been sitting in this computer room forever just to find a lead. If somehow, somehow she sends her location. But no success so far.

My eyes have deep dark circles. I look like a living zombie. My head is spinning because of exhaustion but i cannot stop. Not until i find Sophia and beg her for forgiveness. But what if she doesn't forgive me? Will I loose her forever? Is this universe not gonna allow us to be with each other?

These thoughts have been on my mind ever since I got to know the truth. I really turned into a monster. Just why...why did all of this happen?

It was nearing 9pm. My eyes were closing because of how tired I was. When all of a sudden Akira dashed inside the room. I flinched because of the sudden entry but his next words made all my tiredness go away and it got replaced with anger, bloodlust and hatred.